m.r Ѽ knife kink

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

mattheo pushed you up against the wall, the cool touch on your bare back made the hairs on your arm stand up. "fucking little slut," he locked the door before returning back to you, "what the fuck do you think you were doing?"

your mouth ran dry, "i wasn't doing anything."

"not doing anything, hm?" mattheo cocked his head to the side, his tongue running over his bottom lip, "didn't look like nothing when you were letting draco touch you up."

"mattheo, he hardly touched me," your thighs were pressed together, trying to ignore the fact that you were oddly getting turned on from mattheo being so angry.

he let out a dry laugh, "hardly? sweetheart, do you know how hard i had to try and not kill the fucker?". he raised his shirt slightly, showing the black handle of his pocket knife.

you gulped, "i think someone needs a gentle reminder not to let other boys touch her, hm? think you forgot who you belong to."

merlin, why were there literal tears running down your leg? "bed, now," you obliged to his words, laying down on his bed as you waited for his next move.

"you're so beautiful," he sat between your legs, picking up your hand and placing a delicate kiss on the top of it.

he dropped your hand back to your side, running his smooth hands up your silky legs. he massaged your thighs, the way the thickness of them hung over your knee high tights were driving him insane. quite literally, too.

it was taking everything in him to not just bite down all over your thighs, marking you as his. his fingers lingered over the top of your skirt, bringing them down as the cold hair hit the top of your now bare thighs.

"could look at you all day," his lips were soft against the skin of your thighs, kissing them all over. soon, your top was also off, scattered somewhere in his room.

"don't think we'll be needing these," he took the sharp blade up to your lacy thong, cutting the sides before also throwing them away.

mattheo placed the dull edge of the knife between the valley of your breasts, dragging it down ever so lightly to the bottom of your stomach.

you couldn't take your eyes off of him, your stomach going crazy - wether with excitement or nervousness, you weren't sure.

he sat up, unbuckling his belt. "arms up," he demanded. both your hands were above your head, the black leather restricting them together. with some sort of magic, he also tied it to the headboard.

you felt so vulnerable, timid, underneath him as he took in each part of your body. "all fucking mine," he placed kisses randomly all over your body. it helped calm you down, though you couldn't ignore the way your heart was pounding against your chest.

with one swift movement he undressed, his dick already hard, all for you. "what shall i do with you?" he pressed a kiss onto your lips. easily, you let him into your mouth, exploring each crevice as he pleased.

his hands roamed your body, unable to contain himself. "fuck," he groaned as he pulled away from you. "don't think draco could ever have you like this, could he?"

you shook your head. "good girl," he praised you. he ran his middle finger down your folds, collecting a fair amount of your juices that you'd unconsciously been trying to hide as your legs pressed against each other.

"taste so good," he moaned at the taste. he gripped onto your thighs, raising them slightly before sliding himself into you.

the feeling caused both of you to moan in unison. you were still always so stunned at his size and how he felt, feeling almost every thick vein on his cock.

"always take me so well," he grunted as he started to drill into you. normally he'd be a bit more passionate, but having got on the wrong side of him that night revealed a totally new side of him.
the good kind. he picked up the blade, bringing it to your neck. "wanna tell me who makes you feel good?" he continued to pound into you, each thrust sending you into oblivion.

you were unable to form words, "y-you."

"say it properly," he gritted his teeth, holding his tongue to suppress a moan.

"mattheo," you whimpered out.

"atta girl," your back arched, though you still tried not to move your upper body too much to avoid the knife.

your hands gripped the headboard, or somewhat tried to with the little strength you had. mattheo's usually neat hair was now clung to his forehead, his curls damp and frizzy.

the sight was enough to drive anyone crazy, especially you - under him with a knife pressed tightly to your throat.

your eyes screwed up, taking all of him. "focus on me," mattheo's other hand grabbed your chin, his thumb and index finger squishing your mouth as you opened your eyes.

"that's it, take me like the fucking slut you are," typically, being called a slut wasn't your most favourable thing - but in bed with mattheo? that sent your morals back 3o years.

mattheo groaned as you squeezed him, "is that what you like? being called a slut?" you didn't even need to answer - your body doing it for you as you clenched again.

"oh my fuck," his voice was hoarse and croaky, unable to control himself any longer.

he drilled into you mercilessly, the sound of skin clapping against each other filled the room along with your moans.

he took the knife from your throat, up to your cheek instead. "drive me fucking insane," he was absolutely transfixed on you.

"mattheo - i cant," you could feel tears run down your face, overstimulated as he stretched you out.

"yes you can," he focused on each facial expression you made. "fuck," he threw his head back as his hips rutted against yours.

"mattheo," the sound of you begging for him sent him over the edge, cumming inside of you. your legs trembled, trying to control them but it was simply undoable.

mattheo slumped over you, caressing your face with his hand as the other dropped the knife. his swollen, red lips placed a kiss on your forehead lovingly.

"are you okay?" he asked, a concerned expression on his face in case he maybe went too far.

"more than okay," you had a weak smile on your face, still unable to get over the life changing orgasm. "think i might need to make you jealous again if it means i get fucked like that more often."

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸