t.n ☆ i waited 2.0

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

he made no efforts to speak to you.

some part of you wanted him to disappear out of yourlife but you couldn't help but feel an ache of disappointment and anger in your heart that he
hadn't tried to fix things.

what you didn't know was that theo was in the same predicament as you. he felt horrible. how could he not realise sooner that you liked him?

his heart could've exploded out of his chest when he saw you that night at the astronomy tower, wearing his hoodie. it looked amazing on you. you always looked amazing, though.

he wished he had told you more so maybe you could realise he did appreciate you. your words hit him like a truck - repeating non stop in his head. stupid cunt.

he didn't know what to do. did you want space?did you not? did you want him to come up to your dorm and pour his heart out about how he loved you too? or would you just punch him square in the face?

the second option seemed more logical.

he knew he had to make it up to you, but how? theo knew he had fucked up and an apology
and flowers wouldn't exactly make things better. but it was worth a try, right?

theo trekked up to your dorm, his hands clammy as he held the bouquet of your favourite. flowers. he knew how much you loved them and would always have a fresh set every week displayed on top of your vanity.

theo knocked on the door, hearing some shuffling when you opened the door. he smiled at the sight of you, still as gorgeous as ever. but it soon dropped when he saw mattheo laid in your bed.

the same bed theo had been countless times.

"why's he here?" theo barged in. he turned around to you and saw you wearing mattheo's
quidditch jersey with your bare legs exposed.

"what's with the flowers? those for cho?" mattheo laughed, oblivious to the high tension in the room.

"they're for you," theo handed you the flowers, leaving your room without another word. he
slammed the door aggressively behind him as you heard his footsteps fade away.

"what was that about?" mattheo questioned you, clearly curious as to what the hell just
happened.

you looked over at him, still unsure of what just happened in that very short yet dragged on
interaction. "i'm in love with theo."

"well what are you waiting for? go after him!" mattheo said.

"what?" you looked at him, clearly puzzled as to why he was so supportive.

"he's been obsessed with you since like day one! go get your man before cho does," mattheo explained.

"you knew?! you knew and you didn't bother telling me a singular thing?!" you shouted.

"woah woah woah, i only just found out the other day when he nearly tore my head off of my neck after i left your from last week. all i know is i've never seen him react that way over any other girl, i don't know what you've done to my mate but he's whipped," mattheo said.

"i hate you," you muttered. "you're telling me that theo came here with flowers, clearly to apologise, and he now probably thinks we fucked?"

"yeah well you are wearing my quidditch jumper," mattheo shrugged.

"take it back," you took it off and went to go find the hoodie you stole a while back from theo. "if you're wrong i'm going to kill you."

mattheo puts his hands up, "i'm just trying to help."

you already knew where to go. your legs made their way to the black lake as if it were muscle memory, eager to see theo as soon as possible. you spotted him sat at the ledge of the dock.

you didn't say anything, walking over to him and sitting down next to him. you noticed him wiping tears off of his face, concerned you turned to him. you moved closer to theo, wrapping your arm around his back and leaned your head on his shoulder, him resting his chin on the top of your head.

"please don't tell me you and mattheo are a thing?" theo sniffled, his voice cracking as he
spoke.

"no, i don't think i fancy being with a man whore," you joked. "but really, me and him are
just friends. he just gave me his jumper because he wanted to hang after practice. it's nothing more."

theo moved his head off of yours, placing a hand onto your cheek as he made you look at him. "i'm a dickhead," he said.

"i know you are. but sadly i am in love with a dickhead," you cracked a smile.

"i'm in love with you. i'm sorry that i wanted to keep us a secret, in all honestly i want to
show you off to everyone on earth if possible. i'm trying to be better, okay?" a tear slipped down his cheek which you quickly wiped away.

"i just don't understand why you'd bring cho to the three broomsticks after i told you i'd be
there. it was a sight for sore eyes," you said, remembering how shitty you felt when you
saw the two of them together.

"i think you might've forgot the part where cho and cedric broke up, she came to me as a
shoulder to cry on as i was the first person she saw. i haven't spoke to her since that night
with you, in case you were wondering," theo explained to you.

you felt guilty, assuming the worst when theo just simply wanted to be a good friend. but at the same time you also had every right to be mad. "i had every right to shout at you," you giggled.

"at least i finally knew how you felt about me. i wont lie what you said about the lighter did
hurt," theo placed a hand over his heart.

"i stood by what i said," you smirked.

"i keep that lighter on me, always. it reminds me of you and i don't know what i'd do without it," theo played with your hair.

"probably have healthier lungs," you joked.

"too right. i'll make it up to you - i promise. i don't want us to be a secret anymore."

"pinky promise?".

"pinky promise."

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃