t.n ☆ bound to

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

you had him nicely wrapped around your finger. nice and tight with a bow to finish it off. it
was meant to be a joke, in all honesty. it wasn't meant to go far at all. you weren't meant to
catch feelings.

you promised your friends it was solely for money - getting back at him for being such a
'fuck-boy'. but he was your average british school boy, desperate and horny.

yes he was extremely good looking with eyes that could make your panties drop without saying a singular word.

however, a silly little bet with your friend quickly turned into something more. it wasn't soon before theodore nott would catch feelings for the first time - for you.

he loved everything about you from the way your lips were nice and plump, resisting the urge to kiss them every time you spoke, to the way your tits bounced as you would ride him into oblivion, both of you seeing stars as your sweaty bodies finished together.

"are you coming to my dorm again tonight?" theo wrapped his arms around your stomach, his chest pressed against your back.

"yeah, if that's okay with you?" you felt flustered to have him be so touchy in front of your friends, all of them knowing it was simply for a few galleons to see how whipped he could get.
boy, he was whipped beyond belief.

"more than okay, see you later," he pressed a kiss to your neck, his body disconnecting from yours as he went to go catch up with his friends.

"can't believe you're still going at it," kiera giggled.

"me neither, i thought it would only be for a week," you said, hiding your feelings was
impossible considering you loved to tell your girls everything. but you weren't sure how they'd react knowing you caught feelings for hogwarts man whore, the one you were payed to play.

"how do you think he'd react if he found out he was a bet?" rachel asked you and you had
no clue how to even answer.

you bit down on your bottom lip, hesitating for a second. "probably just go back to his old ways - no way someone like him could ever be in love."

the girls laughed, you included. unbeknownst to you, mattheo had kept been listening in. he
didn't waste a second to go find theo.

-

you smoothed out your skirt and knocked on theo's door. you heard some shuffling and the
door opened. "hey-," your face dropped at the sight of theo shirtless, hickies covering his
neck which weren't from you.

"i'm kinda busy right now," he sneered, it felt like a dagger being stabbed into your heart and twisted.

"theo what the fuck?" you peered over his shoulder to see some blonde fifth year in his bed,
her body hidden under the covers but you already knew what was happening.

"what? don't act like you care now, i'm just a silly little bet after all, aren't i?" you didn't even have any time to process his words before the door slammed in your face.

your body was paralysed, the only thing you could feel was your heart wrenching at the
humiliating sight in front of you. tears coated your eyes, waiting to spill, but you they couldn't come out.

a shocked expression was still clear on your face, your body turning around and walking
back to your dorm as if it were on auto-pilot.

-

three weeks.

three long, dreadful, lonely weeks without theo. well - at least not talking to him. it was like
the ghost of him was haunting you, everywhere you went, he was there.

with her.

you always tried your hardest not to stare but you couldn't understand the sudden coldness
towards you. well, you sort of could, given his situation, but did it all mean nothing?

your friends were shocked when you told them. you had caught feelings, just like almost half the girls in hogwarts. they thankfully were supportive, understanding that maybe it was
a bit silly to make you do what you did - but you wouldn't have done it if you had known
you would fall for him.

you were beyond devastated - the glares he'd give you, his eyes once full of love and adoration, instead now replaced with hatred and coldness, enough to send a shiver down your spine whenever you made eye contact.

rachel looked over at you sympathetically as your eyes were set on theo. for the past five minutes she was sure you hadn't blinked once. "staring isn't going to do much," she whispered.

"i just don't understand," you finally tore your eyes off of him, resisting the urge to look back up at him again.

"i know you're hurt, but its doing you more harm than good - do you really want him to know you're hurt?"

"but i am. he knows it by now so there would be no point hiding it. i just want him to talk to me again," you planted your face in your hands.

"you're too fucking hot to be so hurt," she grumbled.

-

yet another restless night of yours was being spent wide awake, theo being the only thing
on your mind. you wanted to see him so bad, explain you never meant for anything serious
to even happen in the first place.

you were bound to get him back, doing anything possible. you put your pride aside, getting
up out of your bed. it was 3.29am and you couldn't bare to spend another moment with theo
on your mind without at least doing something about it.

the halls were deadly silent, not a singular sole awake. it was eery, unsure if it was even a
safe idea to be walking down the halls all alone.

it was like deja vu to be stood outside of his dorm once again, your hands clammy with anticipation of whether he was even in his dorm or not. you closed your eyes, knocking.

after a few moments the door opened, a disheveled theo appearing behind the door.

"theo,"your voice went soft, your heart aching at his red eyes and splotchy face.

"y/n?" he sniffled.

"what happened? are you okay?" you reached your hand up to his face, wiping the tears off
of his face. at first you could tell he was tense but when you wiped off the tears, he melted in your hands.

"i've fucking missed you," before you knew it his arms were wrapped around you, holding you as if you were about to disappear out of the world.

"i missed you, teddy," you mumbled into his chest, your arms wrapping around his back.

he brung you into his room, arms still tightly around you and shut the door with his foot. "i
should hate you right now."

"i can't blame you if you do, but please, hear me out," by now you were out of his grasp.

theo nodded, allowing you to speak. "it was only meant to be a harmless joke - but then i started feeling things for you, theo. the reason i let it go on so long was because i didn't want to lose you. i'm sorry you heard it from mattheo before me."

he didn't say anything, though his hand was now on your jaw, his thumb rubbing circles on your cheek as you looked up at him waiting for a response.

"i never meant anything i said," you continued on. "i really like you, theo."

"i really like you too," he pressed his forehead down against yours, your noses almost touching.

"give me another chance, please. i won't ever let you down again," you could've gotten lost
into his eyes.

"i'd give you a million chances if it meant i was always with you."

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃