m.r Ѽ mask kink

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

"hey sweetheart," a strong pair of arms wrapped around your stomach, the boy resting his chin on your shoulder.

"hey matty," you turned smiled, turning around to see the masked boy. "how scary," you said sarcastically.

"yeah bet you're so scared," mattheo chuckled, pulling the mask from his face as it rested at the top of his head, his defined curls were in disarray across his forehead.

"so scared," you mocked your best friend.

"oh don't worry, i'll have you screaming in no time," he winked. "having fun?"

"still waiting for some of the alcohol to kick in," you sighed, turning back around to the drink table to pour yourself yet another alcoholic drink.

"slow down, the party only started twenty minutes ago and i saw you take seven consecutive shots," mattheo stood at the side of you, observing you closely with slight concern.

"watching me again stalker?" you teased, tilting your head back as you downed the liquor. you resisted a face at the drying burn on your throat.

"just a slightly concerned friend," he too poured himself a drink. "to a good night."

"apparently not," you muttered, eyeing your ex boyfriend as he stumbled over to the two of you.

"y/n, baby," he was already sloshed, reeking of alcohol as he stood in front of you.

"piss off you melon," mattheo was quick to put himself between you and ethan.

"who do you think you're talking to?" ethan slurred his words, his finger poking into mattheo's chest which only made mattheo angrier.

"a tosspot, clearly," mattheo clicked his tongue.

"now get to fuck."

"you know where i'm at if you need me," ethan winked and you could feel your body convulse with disgust and cringe.

"wouldn't dream of it," you stared him down as wobbled off, disappearing into the crowd of people.

"don't know how you put up with him for so long," mattheo faced you, his gorgeous face only a few inches away from your own.

"i don't either," your eyes flicked from his lips to his eyes.

"y/n," you had no clue how you were even able to hear him over the music as it boomed in your
ears.

"mattheo," his eyes scanned over your face, trying to figure out what was going on in that mind of yours.

he wasn't sure what took over his body, either the alcohol or a sudden rush of confidence, maybe even both. his soft lips ghosted over yours, leaving you eager for him.

"we shouldn't," a smirk creeped up onto your face at his words.

"but it'd be so fun," your fingers yanked at mattheo's black collar of his costume, smashing his plump lips against your own.

his hands freely explored your body, groping and feeling each exposed inch of your skin through your tiny, slutty halloween costume. you couldn't care less about the people around you, only wanting one thing in your mind: mattheo.

"mattheo," a moan slipped from your mouth as he took a possessive handful of the flesh of your ass.

"c'mon sweetheart," his lips parted from yours, the feeling of his lips still lingering on you. he took your hand, holding it tightly as the two of you slipped through the crowd.