t.n ☆ marked

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

you roll your eyes as theo sits down next to you in your assigned seats. its only a month
into the new school year and you have already had enough of him. the two of you havent
got along since first year when he casted a spell at you which caused your hair to catch on
fire.

ever since then, you've hated him. theo's tried to say it was an accident but you believe it
was personal. well partially, you knew it was an accident, but you refused to admit you were wrong.

since then it's been non stop bickering and little comments about each other no matter what.
it also didn't help that the two of you were extremely competitive scholar wise and always
tried to one up each other on tests and such.

"you look terrible," theo mutters.

"fuck you, my boyfriend cheated on me," you say without looking at him. you could see his face drop in your peripheral vision.

"oh, sorry," he says, clearly guilty for what would've been a harmless joke. "so you're
single now?"

"what do you think," you grind through your teeth as you take out your quill and start
noting down the information the teacher was spouting out.

"jeez just a question," theo mumbles and goes to do his work. since it's been a month since the new school year started, the slytherins agreed to have a party in their common room.

safe to say you were excited as you got to dress up extra sexy, you had went shopping the week before with pansy and found the most gorgeous yet revealing outfit. it was before your now ex boyfriend cheated, but now you were even more ecstatic to dress up.

"you going to the party tonight?" theo asks after a long amount of silence.

"yeah, you?" you decide to try keep the conversation going.

"mmm yeah, thought i'd give up a night of studying," he says and leans back in his chair,
hands behind his head.

"aren't you always partying anyway?" you ask.
"you observing me or something?" theo smirks and you roll your eyes.

"not in your wildest dreams, sweetheart," you say and just on time, the bell rings.

thankfully it's the last class of the day so you can go grab dinner with pansy before getting
ready for the party.

-

"and then, he had the audacity to say 'you look terrible'! how dare he?! and even if i hadn't
been cheated on, you don't just say that to someone," you complain to pansy.

"sounds like you two need to shag it out," she laughs and you glare at her.

"you couldn't pay me enough galleons to do that babe," you laugh.

"cmon, you have to admit he's hot. you're pretty lucky to have him constantly speak to you
- even if it's antagonising, so many girls would have done him by now," pansy shrugs her shoulders.

"i'd fuck him if he wasn't such an ass face."

-

fuck fuck fuck.

you were making out with theo. fucking THEO.

you weren't sure how you got to this stage. not a singular clue. but you weren't complaining. well, yes, you were. but besides the point.

"i need you so bad," he mumbles into the kiss. he presses you up against his dorm room wall, hands all over your body. it's like he completely forgot how to function - he just wanted to touch you anywhere, everywhere.