m.r Ѽ jealous girl

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

he could feel your stare burning into his back. even in a crowded party, your eyes would always find their way onto him somehow.

it didn't help that he looked fucking incredible, his shirt un-bottoned, showing a sliver of his toned chest which you branded with your hickies every now and then. though the ones you gave him last time were faded.

your fists were clenched by your side, anger seething through your veins as you watched him grind against some ravenclaw girl. he knew exactly what he was doing, and what's worse is that it was working.

all it took to set you off was his stupid hand as it snuck under her skirt, grabbing her ass. you were quick to shove anyone and everyone out of your way, finding your way to him.

"get the fuck off of him," mattheo's eyes widened as your voice boomed in his ear, even through the loud music he could hear you.

"what? can't i have some fun, y/l/n?" he smirked, egging you on as if it were the funniest thing ever.

"you fucking wish," you grabbed his wrist pulling him out of the party.

"oi, watch it," mattheo tried to swat your grasp on him away, but somehow you had an iron steel grip on him.

"do you want me to cut your fucking dick off?" you pushed him against the wall, despite being shorter than him, your rage was enough to have the boy scared.

"you wouldn't," he laughed. "who's cock are you going to choke on if you don't have mine?"

"better watch that pretty mouth of yours, riddle," you poked a finger at his chest. "you always know how to piss me off, don't you?"

"i love it, baby," his hands fell down to your sides, dangerously close to your ass. "love it when you're a jealous girl."

"you're a dickhead," you rolled your eyes. you grabbed onto his wrist once again, guiding him to your dorm.

"my god," he groaned, his tongue swiping over his lips as he stared at your ass as you walked in front of him. your skirt was hardly a skirt, more like an elongated denim belt. "i'll take you right here, right now."

"have some decorum, riddle," you shot daggers as you looked back at him. you finally made it to your dorm, shoving the boy in as you locked your door.

"fuck," he pulled you close to him, his hands dancing all over your body, unsure where he wanted to touch you. "you're beautiful," he muttered, placing soft kisses onto your exposed collar.

"i hate you," you pushed him back onto your bed. he was quick to hold onto your waist, sending you down with him. just to his expectations, you landed right on top of his lap.

your hands fiddled with his belt, throwing it across the room. "slow down princess, we have all night," he smirked.

"shut up," you tried to hold back a smile. you then undid his jeans and boxers, them too, being thrown across your room.

you quickly pulled down your underwear. "keep the skirt on baby," you looked over to mattheo as he laid on your bed, one arm hooked around the back of his head. "come here," he cooed.

you sat on his lap, grinding slowly on his dick. he grabbed your face in his hands, moaning at the feeling of your arousal as it coated him.

"so worked up already," he pulled away. "ride me," he placed his hands on your thighs, waiting for you to do your thing.

you lowered yourself onto him, placing a hand on his chest as he slid into you. "just like that baby," he grunted, his hips rolling into you.

"god - fuck mattheo," you squeezed your eyes shut.

"still hate me?" you already could tell he had that signature, stupid smirk on his face.

"yes," you moaned. you brought your hands to his shoulders, digging your nails in as you began to ride him.

"claim to hate me so much, yet you're never off my dick," he groaned, a soft moan escaping his lips.

"shut up you dickhead," you covered his mouth with your hand. you could feel him smiling like an idiot against your skin, so mature of him.

"feels so good, princess," he moaned when you moved your hand away. his hands were clung to your thighs, using them as support as he fucked himself up into you.

"you should be my man, no one's better than i am," you looked down at him. he had a surprised expression on his face, not sure if you were being entirely serious.

"should've said so, angel," he grinned. "i'll be your fucking man," you let out a shriek as he flipped you over, him now on top. "too fucking right, no one's better than you."

you let out numerous whines and moans, feeling him drill into you like a maniac. he was taking your words to heart, wanting to truly be your man and he'd do anything to get there.

"that's it baby, take my cock like the fucking good girl you are," he groaned, holding onto your hips tightly.

"mattheo - oh fuck," you cried.

"what? can't take my dick anymore, hm? too fucking big for you?" he teased, knowing it would get you riled up.

"i hate you," you choked up.

"yeah, i bet you fucking do," he smirked, leaning down to meet your lips in a heated, aggressive kiss. "god baby, gonna make me cum."

you were gasping into the kiss, hardly able to contain yourself. "mattheo," you whimpered as he continued to buck his hips into you, getting as deep into you as possible.

"gonna be a good girl and make me cum?" he hummed into your neck, leaving several hickies all over you.

you cried out, all sorts of curses escaping your mouth as you felt yourself cum all over him. he soon finished after you, finishing inside you.

"so can i be your man now?" mattheo asked, his chest rising as he hovered over you.

"if you're going to make me cum like that, yes," you smiled, mattheo leaning down to kiss you once again.

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸