That one girl

Chap 4 -Mail-
Punishment
_________________
Of course, I went to his office and something I expected happened. He punished me.
At least i dont have anyone he can tell about what i did, or well, my brother. But he doesn't give a shit.

Now every day, after school, I need to clean my classroom, help the assistants clean the tables in the school canteen, etc. That work wasn't that bad, because the school didn't have that many students

The school was small, with 10 students per class - and the assistants were cool to me, letting me out 10 minutes before I could actually leave.

____________
-cleaning classes-
____________

Konstantinos! - Anne

- What do you want? - I asked

- Give me a glass of Water, please. - she said.

- Can't you get up and go take it? Is it that difficult? - I told her.

- Well, you're punished so you're responsible for giving glasses, water and whatever students ask for.

- You're right, but to be honest, I hate that. I didn't deserve this. Kyle did. He almost killed me a few months ago. - I told her, whispering. -

Wait, really? The best friend that you had? I thought you both were good? You always spent time together - she asked.

- Yeah. I thought so too, but i was wrong. But I can tell you later, now I'm a bit busy - Konstantinos affirmed.

- Alright, im really sorry to hear this though, that shit seems really messed up not gonna lie. -Alex said

I didnt respond because then i was lost in thoughts, again.
_________________
To be honest, I miss my dad, really. After meals, I would always tell him what happened to me in school, and he was always listening to me, he didnt really say anything to me after i tell him but he used to nod, yet i still felt atleast kinda heard and seen, you know?

Not going to lie, my father wasn't good to us, he tried being better after my mothers death but trust me, life when she was here was horrible, with him in it. He wasn't good to me and my brother. Not even to my mother. He hurt her many times, threatened her, violated her and almost killed her; if my brother didn't appear at the right moment, my mom would have been dead for more years. This is something i just cant't forget, despite the fact that he's changed a bit. I still remember a few things that are stuck in the back of my mind.

When i was 7, i always heard them fighting when i was pretending to sleep, sometimes i would even hear how he smashes glass and plates on the ground, leaving them shattered there, for my Mom to clean, after fights or disagreements, he used to go outside for a few hours, who knows where he went, maybe he had a new one? I don't know,but I knew that I felt really bad for my mother. When we found out she had cancer, we all went crazy, even my Dad. This happened when I was 14, I was shaking, hoping she'd survive, but she was strong. She was so damn strong, that she held it for 2 years. Sadly at some point it managed to defeat her. It still impresses me to this day.

She didn't deserve the hate, she was both a good wife and mother,whenever my dad tried letting his Anger out on me because of my small mistakes, she'd try to come between us to make it stop, it ends up being her fault and she gets more problems because of that. But can someone blame me? Im Human after all, we all do mistakes, don't we? Is it even possible to live without making any mistakes?
________
I'll miss him anyway.
________
I heard the bell ring*
FINALLY! IM OUTTA HERE! - I thought
________
When the classes finished, I was heading to my locker, to put my books, pencil case and more
When I saw a girl, her name was Daphne.