Morgan

It's July 21st, 2008. Arden is now Chief officer of the infamous LEST team at L.P.D. Malachai is now 22 and she recently joined there too. Malachai is a medical cop. Malachai walks into the Arden office and sits on a chair. "So, Malachai, there's a new cop. She's 18 and is specialised on the medical spectrum, just like you." He twists a bit with a pen on his cheek while he's tapping his fingers on the table with his other hand. He then grabs some files and gives them to Malachai. Malachai nods and takes the files. She looks at them with an impressed look on her face. "Her name is Becca Cady. She just graduated at the highest of her class and will be here in 5 minutes. You'll be her guide." Arden nods at the clock which shows it's 11:55. Malachai nods and walks out. She sits at her office that's right next to the new cop. Jane is talking to Steve about how stupid his file is. "Oh! Hi Malak." Steve waves a bit at her and smiles happily. Jane waves warmly as well and gives a soft nod. "Hi!" Malachai does some computer work until the doors open. It's Bill with a box. "This is for the new girl." He puts the box next to Malachai's desk and walks back to his office. Suddenly a very young girl walks in the office. She smiles happily at everyone and starts taking the stuff out of her box. "Hello!! I'm Becca Cady and I'm the new girl. Are you Malachai by any chance? Arden told me a lot about you already and I look forward to knowing more about you and everyone else here." Becca has a very optimistic and hopeful smile on her face. Malachai smiles back happily and nods. "I think so too, do you know anyone here?" Becca nods negatively and looks confused. "No, no I don't." Malacahai then smiles again and starts to introduce everyone to her. "The girl there, her name is Jane Ava. She's very nice as well and she's the best at lockpicking." Becca looks curiously. "How'd you know?" Jane then smiles at her and starts talking as well. "Because it's true. I always have a lock pick with me, just in case." Becca then smiles again and asks about Arden. "Who's the man in the office?" She asks curiously. "Oh! That's Captain Arden. He's our boss, and my dad." Malachai smiles at Becca again and then offers her to sit.

After 2 days Becca and Malachai are sent on a mission. They walk to the office of Captain Arden. "It's an abduction. Female, 18, caucasian, from Brooklyn. Her name is Clover Morgan, last seen in the local bar in Laika. Camera footage does say that she left to go into the forest right behind the bar." Malachai looks confused at Arden and then looks at Becca, who has a shocking look on her face. "Her brother, whom you two probably know, Luke Morgan, is in the waiting room. He offered to go on the mission because he believes it's his fault that she's missing, but that's up to you 2." Malachai is hesitant about all of this, but after seeing Becca nodding happily, she gives in. "But Becca, you have to remember that he is inexperienced. He's a famous soccer player, NOT a cop." Malachai looks with a serious look on her face while Becca looks confused back, "But it's his choice, if he wants to sacrifice his life for her sister, then he should. I think he'd rather see his sister while he's about to die than hearing she died and he couldn't do anything about it." Malachai sighs and finally lets him go with them.

When they pick Luke up he jumps a bit from excitement and thanks them with his hands. He's a tall, muscular man with brown hair and blue eyes. He has a sleeved tattoo on his right arm, while only his lower left arm is tattooed and is 23 years old. "Thank you, but of course y'all let me go with you. No one can reject THE Luke Morgan." Malachai rolls her eyes while Becca nods happily. "You better ain't playing with me on this mission sir Morgan." Malachai looks him up and down and starts checking her gear. "Of course I won't mama, I'll be glad to go on a mission with such a beautiful woman like you." Malachai looks annoyed and crosses arms. "Sir we're searching for your sister, we're not on a date." Luke gets more serious again, but still gives a soft smirk at Malachai. "Right, Clover. She's basically the only family I have left. I feel so bad, how could I just leave her like that. I'm the worst brother ever." Becca smiles softly at him. "It's not your fault, please remember that." Luke nods and puts on his jacket. "You're right, okay then, let's go find my sister for the sake of god."