Reunited

Luke is holding the now asleep Noah. He feels the ground shaking a bit while he's wandering through the city again. He's under blood and stumbles a bit while walking. Turns out he got a deep scar in his stomach after he accidentally cut himself while fighting a skinwalker. He holds his wound with his other hand and walks with much difficulty. Noah slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. He yawns and puts his head on Luke's shoulder. "Had a nice sleep buddy?" Luke asks while stumbling to a train station. Noah nods and smiles happily. Luke sees that the trains still ride. "Why the hell are the trains still up?" He asks with a confused look. Noah looks at the train station and then behind the trains. He notices a park with a huge creature on it. Luke is about to go on the train while Noah suddenly says something. "Cassie! CASSIEEEE!!!" Noah tries to break free from Luke, but still is too tired. Luke notices Cassie as well, and sees Malachai next to her. He forgets all about his pain and smiles brightly. "Malachai..." he says softly and happily. He's relieved that she's still alive. Noah sees something on the ground next to the train. "Pew pew!" He says while pointing at it. Luke looks his way and sees a shotgun just laying there. "The hell? Who the fudge leaves a shotgun here?" Noah giggles a bit when Luke says 'The fudge' and smiles brightly. "Fudge!" Noah says now, copying Luke. Luke chuckles a bit and grunts while he's leaning for the shotgun. He grabs it and sees that it has lots of shells left. He then walks to Cassie and Malachai.

In the meantime, Cassie and Malachai seem to have made the creature very weak. Malachai has found out that the heads of the creature are the weak spots, but it will only die if the original head gets blown. Now that Mal is out of bullets and the fact that her knife broke makes her a bit miserable. She walks a bit back and looks a bit scared while Cassie is behind her. Suddenly there's a gunshot on the creature 's original head. The creature flops on the ground and it turns out that Luke shot it from the back. Malachai's face turns from scared to relieved, but also worried. Luke on the other hand, immediately forgets about his pain again and strumbles to Malachai. "Oh my god Malachai I thought you were dead." Luke quickly walks to Malachai and gives her a tight hug. He gives her some kisses on her head while hugging her tightly.

Noah quickly runs from behind them and runs to Cassie. "Cassie!!!" Noah says happily. Cassie starts tearing up now and lifts Noah up. "Oh Noah! You're okay, thank god!" She hugs him tightly and Noah squeaks happily after she starts lifting him up.

"Malachai are you okay?" Luke asks worriedly. Malachai nods relieved and then looks at his cut. "Looks like you're not, don't worry, I have an emergency kit in my pocket." Malachai tries to grab her kit, but Luke stops her. "Not now, let's get safely on the train now, so that we can leave, okay?" Malachai sighs, but then agrees. Cassie and Noah agree as well and follow Luke and Malachai to the train. When they're on the train, Malachai puts Luke on a bench and starts to treat his wound. "Oh my god I think I'm gonna die." Luke says with a groan. "Oh my god don't be dramatic this is treatable." Malachai treats his wound gently as Cassie checks up on Noah for any scars. Noah seems to be completely harmless and shows Cassie the Nintendo DS Luke gave to him. "Luka gave me!" Noah says excitedly, showing Cassie the Nintendo DS. "Luka? Noah, his name is not Luka." "Yes it is!" Noah seems a bit mad that Cassie doesn't believe him and crosses his arms. Cassie looks confused and looks at Malachai, who seems to be done treating the wound. Luke tries to stand up, but lets out a loud groan while doing so. He leans on Malachai and tries to walk to Noah.

"How are you buddy?" Luke asks Noah. Noah gives him a thumbs up while Cassie looks at Luke with admiration. Malachai rolls her eyes while Luke laughs a bit. "You're Cassie, right?" Luke says with a soft smile. Cassie nods excitedly while Noah is reaching his arms out for a hug. "Luka hug?" He asks Luke with a bright smile. "Of course buddy." Luke nods and lifts Noah up to give him a hug. Suddenly there's a loud bang in the train. When Noah hears it he immediately covers his ears and starts crying. "Well, looks like we're not the only ones on this train." Malachai says while grabbing her flashlight. The footsteps can be heard now and a coupe goes open. There's a middle aged man standing by the doorway now. "Dad!" Cassie stands up and runs towards him to hug him tightly. Noah claps his hands and waves at him while Luke puts him on the ground. "Cassie oh my god you and Noah are safe." The man says with relief. "Yes! And Luke and Malachai helped us!" Cassie then introduces Malachai and Luke to the man. Malachai waves awkwardly while Luke is waving with a bright smile. "Thank you. My name is Jeroen de Jong by the way." Malachai nods and starts to introduce themselves "Malachai Arden, and this is Lu-" "Luke Morgan, yes, I know you. I'm not a newbie when it comes to football." Luke chuckles and scratches the back of his neck a bit. "Yep, that's me." Cassie walks over to him and is about to ask him something.