Malachai's saving

Luke tries to find Malachai now and enters the conference room of the laboratory. To his surprise, he finds both Clover and Becca. Clover runs up to Luke and hugs him tightly. "Oh my god Luke I am so sorry I didn't listen to you I should've stayed in Germany." Clover says while crying happy tears from this reunion. Clover then turns around to Becca and tells him all about her. "She helped me to survive here! She taught me how to use a gun for those weird creepy skinwalkers." Becca nods a bit and Luke gives her a nod back. "Thank you, for keeping my sister safe." "It's no problem, it's my job after all." Becca says with a soft smile. "The LEST team is on its way." "How did you contact them? I thought you lost your radio." Becca chuckles a bit by his confusement and grabs another radio. "I always carry 2 radio's."
Becca gets up and looks behind Luke. "Where's Mal?" she asks while being quite worried. "I don't know, but I want you to get my sister out of here. I'll look for Malachai." "LUKE I WON'T LEAVE YOU HERE BEHIND!! YOU'RE MY BROTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" Clover starts to get mad and refuses to go with Becca. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE HERE CLOVER! IF SOMEONE HERE HAS TO DIE, THEN IT'S ME!! YOU'RE STILL A KID!!" Clover gives up arguing at this point and refuses to talk to him. Becca puts her hand on Clover's back and goes to find an exit out of the laboratory.

Luke walks further into the laboratory and gets to the office of sir Arden. He walks in the dark office to see Malachai hanging from the ceiling by her arms. Luke grabs the desk and the knife out of her pocket and cuts off the rope. He holds her by her back which causes her to fall gently in his arms. She looks exhausted again and seems to be too exhausted to even open her eyes. Luke seems to realise she is only this exhausted whenever she's in a dark area. He searches for the light switch and when he finds it he turns on the light. "Stop, right, there." Luke turns around to see a man aiming a gun at him. "Look man, I don't want to harm you." Luke says while holding the exhausted Malachai close to him. "Oh I know you won't harm me, but I, on the other hand, don't have much of a choice. Oh how I would hate to kill the famous soccer player Luke Morgan." Luke looks more confused now at the man. "What do you mean I know too much?" "You were never supposed to know about the virus I injected into people with cancer. I knew damn well that shit wasn't a cure, but that bitch was too easy to manipulate. After she died, I knew how easy it was to destroy this world." The man laughs confidently and looks at Luke again. "Why do you want to destroy the world?" "Because the world does nothing but lie. The doctor told me my wife was healthy again, but she died at childbirth. No mother fucker deserves to be happy, if I can't be-"

Suddenly there's a gunshot to be heard and it hits the back of the man's head. "Morgan! This way!" Morgan follows the source of the sound and it turns out it's Captain Arden that arrived with the LEST team. "Captain, I-" "We'll discuss this later, Morgan." Arden arrives at an air ambulance and leads Luke to the entrance with Malachai still in his arms. Luke lays Malachai on the bed and sits next to her. He turns around to see both Arden and Jake sitting there as well. "Jake? How did you manage to leave?" Luke asks while looking at him with a surprised expression. "Long story short, I paid the coach some bucks." Jake says with a sigh. "I'm glad you arrived son." Arden says with a proud smile that only a dad could give to his kids while patting his shoulder a bit. Jake seems to notice how worried Luke is about Malachai. "Hey man, you were joking about finding my sister hot... right?" Luke turns to Jake with an annoyed expression. "Why do you even care in the first place? Can't I just care about her as a- a friend? I don't know CAN I?" Jake is quiet after this, raises his eyebrows and turns around again to face the window of the pilot. He puts on his music as loud as possible, so that he won't hear anyone anymore. Luke sighs as well and goes to sit next to Arden. "Look, I saw what happened. Of course I'm worried about her." He says to Arden. "I think Jake is right about the fact you have feelings for my daughter." Arden doesn't even bother to look at him and just looks straight in front of him. "Oh my god you too??" Luke looks annoyed now and tries to come over like he actually doesn't have a crush on Malachai, but deep down he knows you can't hide feelings as strong as these. "My reason to think so is that you didn't ask how your sister is doing." Arden says with a mean chuckle. "I- Because I know she's in good hands with Becca so I thought that was fine I-" "Ohhhhh, You got exposedddddd" May says while playing super mario 64 on her nintendo DS. Luke glances at May and sighs in annoyance. "My bad, they had nowhere else to stay." "THEY?" June suddenly pops up from behind a chair and waves at Luke.

"We're home safe and sound." Arden says happily. "Morgan, maybe it's for the better that you go home, with Clover." Luke shakes his head and puts a hand on his hip. "Nuh uh, I am not going anywhere without knowing if Malachai is safe or not." "She'll be fine, trust me." Arden says with a gentle smile. "I'll let you know when she's better." By that, Arden walks off to the hospital With the bed that Malachai is on. Luke turns around and knows Arden is right, but he needs to know when Malachai feels better again, so that he can apologise for his behaviour to her earlier. He decides to not think about it, but lately, she's the only thing on his mind. He later on talks about it with Clover and Clover actually got to know from Becca that Malachai can go home in a week. Luke nods and decides to call Jake after Malachai was back home again:

"Look, Jake, I am so sorry for earlier, but I need to set things right with your sister. Can you help me out please?"

"Luke, I already told you, I hop-"

"Jake I swear to god! It's urgent. I was being an asshole towards your sister... and I want to apologise to her."

Jake sighs and finally helps him out. He gives him her address and Luke decides to go there.