Morgan's escape

Luke stands up now and suddenly feels a little boy hiding behind him. "Monster." the boy says quietly, looking in a certain direction. Luke notices the kid and then looks in his direction. He sees someone walking, with eyes whiter than fog and their skin a bit loose. "Noah, it's mommy." the figure said. Noah suddenly starts crying loudly and hides more behind Luke. Luke looks at the figure again and then goes for the gun he had noticed next to him. He takes the gun and shoots the figure through the head, which causes the figure to get killed and flop on the floor. Luke then puts the gun away and crouches to Noah his height. 'Merda, I'm not good with kids.' Luke thinks by himself. ""Hey little buddy, what's your name?" Noah rubs his eyes and looks at him with a big frown. "N-Noah." the kid says quietly. "Alright Noah-" "I know you. You on tv. My sister Cassie watches you." Noah starts giggling while saying that. Luke chuckles a bit as well and ruffles Noah's hair a bit. "Sure she does." "Yes and she writes you in her diaryyyy." Noah chuckles a bit more and puts his hands in front of his mouth. Luke laughs a bit and lifts him up. "Alright buddy, maybe don't tell your sister her secrets to me." Luke says while putting his finger on his own mouth. Noah copies him and puts his finger on his own mouth as well with a big smile. "Luka." Noah says happily. "Well, actually it's Luke but-" "LUKA" Luke smiles brightly now and shakes his head a bit. "Alright buddy, Luca it is. Did you know that that's my REAL name?" Noah gasps when he hears this. He puts his hands on his cheeks while his mouth is still open. "Yeah, I'm not lying." Luke says with a smile. "I need to tell Cassie, where is Cassie?" Noah says while looking around. "I don't know." Luke says confused. "We need to get out of the city, okay buddy?" Luke asks with a serious expression. Noah nods and Luke then walks through the city. He tries to block Noah from seeing what is happening in the city. People are either getting eaten live, turning into a skinwalker or burning. He doesn't want to traumatise Noah and grabs an old Nintendo ds he has in his jacket. "I mostly use it when I'm bored at football lectures, but you can play on it now buddy." Luke says while giving it to Noah. Noah squeaks a bit happily when he sees the Nintendo DS and immediately starts playing the games that are on it. This distracts him from the surroundings and Luke tries to find their way out the city.

Noah starts playing Mario Bros and squeaks excitedly every time he wins a level. Luke in the meantime finds an old drug store and hides there to think about a way to get out of the city. "Look Luka, I'm fighting big dragon now." Noah says happily while showing him the ds. Luke nods and then notices a hole in the wall, big enough for Luke and Noah to fit through. Luke goes through the gap and they land in an alley of the City. Noah is watching the Nintendo DS instruction video now and is about to fall asleep while Luke is starting to see a figure standing at the end of the alley. He grabs his gun and starts to walk towards the figure. With a quick turn he aims the gun at the figure. When he sees the person he puts his gun down. It turns out to be a Mannequin and he sighs in irritation. Noah stands right next to him and he rubs his eyes while holding Luke's hand and leaning onto him. "I'm sleepyyyyy." Noah says a bit drowsy. Luke looks at him and sees that he's rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Come on buddy, just a little bit longer, alright?" Noah nods and keeps walking with the ds in his hands.

After a while, Luke is holding the now asleep Noah. He feels the ground shaking a bit while he's wandering through the city again. He's under blood and stumbles a bit while walking. Turns out he got a deep scar in his stomach after he accidentally cut himself while fighting a skinwalker. He holds his wound with his other hand and walks with much difficulty. Noah slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. He yawns and puts his head on Luke's shoulder. "Had a nice sleep buddy?" Luke asks while stumbling to a train station. Noah nods and smiles happily. Luke sees that the trains still ride. "Why the hell are the trains still up?" He asks with a confused look. Noah looks at the train station and then behind the trains. He notices a park with a huge creature on it. Luke is about to go on the train while Noah suddenly says something. "Cassie! CASSIEEEE!!!" Noah tries to break free from Luke, but still is too tired. Luke notices Cassie as well, and sees Malachai next to her. He forgets all about his pain and smiles brightly. "Malachai..." he says softly and happily. He's relieved that she's still alive. Noah sees something on the ground next to the train. "Pew pew!" He says while pointing at it. Luke looks his way and sees a shotgun just laying there. "The hell? Who the fudge leaves a shotgun here?" Noah giggles a bit when Luke says 'The fudge' and smiles brightly. "Fudge!" Noah says now, copying Luke. Luke chuckles a bit and grunts while he's leaning for the shotgun. He grabs it and sees that it has lots of shells left. He then walks to Cassie and Malachai.