Langton

"Anubis will bring her back Alfred, he told me so." Lucas mumbles it a bit to himself after Alfred came back from her death. He looks at the floor and is holding a necklace with a golden head of a jackal emblem hanging from it tightly in his hand. "What is he gonna do Lucas? Bite her back alive? Please just cut your bullshit. She's dead and it's all my fault." Arden goes back to his office and takes the picture of him, Zahava and his 2 children. He smiles at the picture with a very sad smile and takes the picture out of the frame and puts it in his pocket. He wraps his hands around the back of his neck and sighs loudly. He keeps looking at the documents of the Calen team and decides to put them in the drawer next to him. He closes the drawer hard and starts to cry again. "It's all my fault! Maybe it's because I wasn't good enough of a partner. Suddenly a note slides through the door. Arden stops and goes to the note. He opens it and reads the text on it.

"Anubis will find her. Anubis will guide her. Anubis will make. Her. Mine."

After he reads it Arden gets seriously mad. He gets out of his office and searches for Lucas. "LANGTON!! WHERE IS LANGTON!!" Suddenly another worker stops him. "He left today. He wanted to spend time with his daughter." Arden sighs frustratedly and gets really annoyed now. "God dammit that fucker." He gets very frustrated and decides to leave the lab as well. He goes home and thanks the nanny for taking care of his kids with some money. 2 year old Malachai walks up to him and hugs his legs. "Me missed you." Malachai says tiredly. She's rubbing her eyes and looks at Arden. "Where's mama?" She asks with a shrug. Arden sighs and looks back at her. "Well... mama will be gone from now on, but papa will take great care of you." Malachai looks a bit sad to hear that and starts crying. Arden sighs and lifts her up now. He wipes her tears away and gives her a comforting hug. "It'll be alright munchkin, I promise." He gently puts Malachai on the couch and grabs the Torah and his Kippah. "You can watch some tv, I need to prepare Pesach now."

A phone rings. It's Luke's and he takes his phone. "Oh... my bad, it's my dad." He says as he takes the phone with an awkward chuckle. Arden sighs and then looks at Luke taking the phone.

"Taishi Osamu Koboyashi!!"

The man on the phone yells practically. Luke holds the phone a bit away from him and looks a bit irritated as he raises his eyebrows annoyed. He sighs as his dad keeps talking in Japanese about where he is and if he's okay. Luke nods and says that he's okay in Japanese as well. He ends the call and everyone in the room looks confused at him.

"What? It is clearly obvious that I'm Japanese, or Asian to begin with... right?" Luke says with another awkward chuckle as he looks awkward at everyone. When he realises he has lots of explaining to do now, he sighs, puts his phone away and puts his hands on his hips. He pinches the bridge of his nose frustratedly and grabs a cigarette. "Alright alright, I'm an immigrant. An immigrant from Japan. I went to Italy when I was 10 because of... some reasons, and chose a name just to not get bullied." In the meantime Luke grabs his lighter and fidgets a bit with it in his hand. "We started to live in Vernazza and I took over the Italian language quickly. I chose the name 'Luca', because I saw it in a magazine in the Town hall of the town. My dad decided to make my last name 'Morgante', just for us to not get discriminated against for our last name." Luke now puts the cigarette in his mouth and walks to the backyard of the house. Malachai looks confused at Jake. "Did you know that?" She asks him while she puts a hand on her hip. Shaina then looks at Malachai and puts both her hands on her hips. "I don't know, I thought he'd told you while you guys were dancing with the devil." Jake has to think about what Shaina said and holds his chin in his fingers and thinks. He then gasps and goes into a face of disgust. He walks to the backyard now as Malachai sighs irritatedly now and follows Jake.

"You fucked my sister?!" Jake asks Luke in a slightly pissed off tone. Malachai seems to run into the situation and Jake turns towards her. "And you agreed on this?" Jake asks with a raised eyebrow, pointing slightly at Luke with a confused look on his face. Malachai sighs frustratedly now and gets annoyed again. "Oh my god Jake!" Arden seems to notice what is happening outside and decides to help a bit in the situation. "Jake, can you help me with the Challah? We both know Malachai can't cook or bake." He says as he grabs the ingredients. Jake glances a bit annoyed at the both of them and then walks inside the house again. Luke puts down his cigarette and looks at Malachai now. "How in god's name are we gonna tell him about the rest now?" Malachai sighs as she slightly shakes her head and shrugs. "I don't know Luke." She walks inside again and grabs her bag. She takes out some files about Lucas Langton and decides to do some research about him.