001

Cecilia Scheibler Cooper, I believe you already know very well where this name comes from and who I am. You probably know me through my sister Anelise Cooper and her current husband Tom Kaulitz, but today you are here to accompany my love story with Bill Kaulitz. To start, let's go back to two thousand and seven...

[2007]

I was in the shower listening to "Reden" by Tokio Hotel, it was one of my favorite songs by the band. Beatrice and I were completely obsessed with them. Bia was in love with Bill, and the love of my life was Tom Kaulitz. He was so cool and fearless, not to mention how he made any girl tremble with his guitar playing.

— REDEN REDEN REDEN - I finish the chorus along with the song and quickly leave the shower, heading towards my room. Anne, my older sister, already had a disapproving look on her face. She hated that I listened to the band's music at full volume early in the morning. But what could I do? I loved their songs.

– We're going to be late, you know that, right?–Anne says, and I roll my eyes, quickly dressing up.

– You're such a drag, you know that, right?– I say, looking at her while getting dressed, and then I start playing "World Behind My Wall".

– CECILIAAAAAA!– I hear Anne shout as I turn up the volume, pretending not to hear anything.

– SORRY, CAN'T HEAR YOU SIS, THE MUSIC IS TOO LOUD, – I say, finishing getting ready. She quickly leaves the room, and I let out a genuine laugh. I loved messing with Anne.

Our parents were rarely home; I considered Anne the authority figure. Of course, it wasn't always like that. I would occasionally push her buttons to get what I wanted and do what I pleased, but she was always there for me, looking out for me, and we were best friends. I loved her so much. My relationship with my parents was very good despite their absence; I loved them, and I was the favorite daughter, being the youngest, right?

I soon catch up to Anne on the bus heading to school. As I sit down, I scroll through my phone while listening to music on my MP3 player. I scroll down Twitter and see that Tokio Hotel was going to do a charity concert in our city, Berlin.

– AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! –I scream on the bus, making Anne jump, and then I shove my phone in her face. "TOKIO HOTEL IS GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT IN OUR CITY!" I say, completely excited. She looks into my eyes, pushing the phone away.

–That's great, Ceci, but we don't have money to go to that concert,– she says, and I nod.

–It's going to be a charity concert, tickets will only cost five euros,– I say, smiling at her.

– Ceci, I love you, okay? But I'm not going to that concert with you, ‐ Anne says, and I furrow my brow, looking at her.

– Anne, come on,– I say, looking at her. –It's going to be my chance to go to the concert of my dreams. Can't you make this effort?– I plead with her.

–Even if I wanted to go, our parents probably wouldn't let us. But... I can ask them if they'll allow it, and if they do, you can buy the tickets, okay?– Anne says, and I nod, looking at her.

You already know what's going to happen, right?

As soon as I arrive at school, I head to my locker, where I put my backpack in and start calling my dad.

📞: Hi dad.
📞 Dad: Ceci, my dear, how are you?
📞: I'm good, miss you.
📞 Dad: I miss you too, daughter. But I know you didn't just call me for that. What did Anne do this time?
📞: Nothing, actually... Tokio Hotel is coming to do a concert in Berlin, and I'd like to go. But the annoying Anne doesn't want to take me. Could you talk to your beloved daughter?
📞 Dad: Of course, my love. I'll call her and sort everything out. You're going to that concert.
📞: Thank you, Dad. I love you.
📞 Dad: I love you too, Ceci.