022

022

Previously on Reden...

Truly, my life was going to change since the romance between Tom and Anne...

In this chapter...

As we arrived in Amrum after long hours in the van, we descended to a beautiful beach house overlooking the sea. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

— I forgot to mention that the interview is here in Amrum - Bill says, and I remain staring at that majestic house.

— So you were already bringing us here before knowing whether I would accept the interview invitation or not? - Anne asks while I remain completely static, looking at that huge and beautiful house. It almost seemed like a mall, it was so huge and beautiful.

— Yes - They both reply to Anne at the same time, and I quickly pay attention to them.

— You guys are incorrigible - Anne says, and then Tom hugs her, showering her with kisses, which honestly made me make a disgusted face watching them.

— You love me - Tom says, and Bill and I were staring at the two of them with crossed arms and a lot of disgust.

— Ugh, go to a room - I say, throwing myself on the couch and then realizing that I needed to see the bedrooms - OH MY GOD, THE BEDROOMS - I run off looking for the bedrooms in that huge house.

— How are we dividing up? - Bill asks, and I observe them from upstairs.

— Anne and I, you and Ceci - Tom says, and Anne quickly disagrees, and I sigh.

— None of that, me and you, Ceci in her room, and Bill on the couch - Anne says, smiling, and I immediately roll my eyes, looking at her.

— What? Why am I on the couch? - Bill asks.

— Do you really think I'm going to let you alone in a room with my fourteen-year-old sister, Bill? - Dear sister, if you knew what Big Billy and I have already done, you'd faint on the spot...

— Such drama, Anne... - I say, rolling my eyes and then heading towards the three of them - Bill and I are friends, and besides, there's no need to worry, you know my favorite twin was someone else - I say, trying to distract my sister, and Bill licks his cheek looking at me.

— And besides, look at this sofa and it's bigger and more comfortable than my bed, you'll be fine Bill - Anne says

— Okay, Anelise, you won - Bill says, throwing himself on the couch, then closing his eyes.

— I always win - Anne says before leaving the place with Tom, leaving me alone with Bill

— Favorite twin? - Bill says, looking at me from the couch and I immediately crouch down next to him.

— Why were you so excited to support Anne in this interview, hmm? - I ask jealously, looking at him.

— I wasn't excited Engel- Bill says and I cross my arms looking at the biggest

— You're right, you were really sad- I say getting up and the older man immediately rolls his eyes.

— Child...-Bill says and I immediately smile

— Fourteen years, remember? - I say mockingly and go towards the room where I was going to pack my things, thankfully my room was very far from Anne's, I didn't want to hear her and Tom having sex all night, it was super uncomfortable to hear the her moans, Tom's, I confess, were intriguing, I'm not going to lie, but Anne's were too shameful

Arriving practically at night at the beach, I decided to take a shower. I hate staying too long without washing myself, it's kind of a habit, and it also relaxes me. I stepped into the shower, turned on the water, letting it get really hot. Once the water reached the right temperature, I stepped in and started my shower.