020

020

Previously on Reden...

I smile slightly, looking into his eyes; this was definitely the best shower of my life...

In this chapter...

Bill looked into my eyes, practically seeing my soul. His expression of pleasure made me want him even more. His fingers were nimble, making me gasp against his lips as we touched each other, alternating touches with some kisses. Bill quickly turns off the shower, and only the wet sounds of our touches are heard.

— Fuck, you're so wet... - Bill says hoarsely in my ear, and I immediately bite my lower lip as we playfully tease each other.

— Keep going... - I gasp, closing my eyes as my body catches fire.

Both my hand and Bill's fingers began to move faster. Bill quickly starts looking into my eyes without breaking eye contact. His gaze was deep and exuded pure lust. His eyes sparkled, and the sound of his slightly parted lips mixed with mine. Bill started applying pressure with his fingers on my intimacy, causing me to unconsciously grind against his fingers. After my act, I feel a warm liquid on my hand with a dragged sound coming from Bill's lips, which made me reach my orgasm. Bill rests his face on the curve of my neck, and we both remain breathless.

— It was just supposed to be a shower - Bill says, and I weakly laugh, looking into his eyes.

— It was never going to be just a shower - I smile.

Clearly, we had to take a second shower, but this time it was for real. We took our shower and then left the bathroom, heading towards my room. The only thing I had forgotten was...

— Wow, so many of me on one wall - My Tokio Hotel posters on the wall, on the bed, and even on my desk.

— I didn't expect you to enter my life, so... - I say, putting on an oversized T-shirt from Anne that I'm almost certain belonged to Tom. Actually, I was pretty sure it was Tom's.

— I looked good in that photo - Bill says, pointing to the poster of the "Scream" album cover, and I smile, stopping by his side.

— Oh, come on, Billy, when do you ever look bad in any of them? - I ask, looking at the taller man who walks towards me.

— Just because you're my fan doesn't mean you have to lie - Bill says, and I smile sideways.

— I'm not your fan anymore - I say, staring at the taller man who stares back at me.

— Oh no? - Bill asks, and I shake my head.

— I'm the future Mrs. Kaulitz - I smile, looking at the taller man who smiles back, nodding.

— You're not wrong about that - Bill says, and I suddenly become serious, looking at him.

— I-Is that serious? - I ask, and the taller man nods.

— I don't joke around, Engel - Bill says, quickly getting dressed, and I swallow hard, looking at him while he does.

Wow, he really got into the game, didn't he...