023

023

previously on Reden...

While Anne and Tom were having sex in the room next door, I was taken to paradise with Bill...

In this chapter...

Bill quickly rises, returning to kiss my lips (from above), and I quickly reciprocate. We are interrupted by the sound of a door opening, and I believe Tom may have opened the door of the room he and Anne were in to get some water. Bill quickly looks at me and signals for silence, to which I quickly nod.

–Living dangerously...– I whisper in his ear, causing him to hold back a laugh while looking at me.

–The mood's been broken,– Bill says, flopping down beside me on the bed, and I sigh, covering myself as it was cold.

–I'm still horny as hell,– I say, looking at him, and he smiles back at me, and I quickly blush at what I said.

–I love it when you do that,– Bill says, and I furrow my brow, looking into his eyes.

–What do I do?– I ask, and he quickly runs his thumb over my lips.

–You say dirty things and then get embarrassed,– Bill says, and I quickly kiss his finger.

–Well, since the mood's over and we're not going to... you know... how about we go to the living room and watch a movie together?– I suggest, looking at him, and he smiles, looking at me and then nodding.

–Let's go, first movie night as a couple,– Bill says, giving me a quick kiss on the lips, and I quickly wipe it off. –Hey, what's wrong?

–It tastes like you, yuck,– I say, wiping it off with a grimace, and he laughs.

–Stop being picky, come here,– Bill says, pulling my waist closer and kissing me again, and even though I'm smiling, I return his kiss.

–Silly, fell for it like a duckling, wiped it off for you to kiss me again,– I smile, and he shakes his head, getting up.

–I'll wait for you downstairs,– Bill says, leaving the room, and I start to get dressed.

BILL KAULITZ'S POV

As I close Ceci's room door and turn to go downstairs, I come face to face with Tom, who was standing in the middle of the stairs.

–Bill, weren't you going to sleep on the couch?– Tom asks me, and I take a deep breath.

–I needed to comb my hair,– I say, passing by him and starting down the stairs, but he follows.

–In Cecilia's room?– Tom asks, and I don't respond. –Bill, you never comb your hair, it's always spiky. If you're going to lie to your twin brother, at least lie convincingly.

–I was talking to Ceci. You and Anne are always together, have you ever thought about how she feels not having her sister around all this time?– I say, looking at him. –I just don't want her to feel alone when the four of us are together.

–Talking, Bill?– Tom says, looking into my eyes, and I nod. –I saw how you looked at her. You looked at Monica like that, and you looked at Anne like that. Why are you lying to me?

–You don't know what you're talking about,– I say, looking at him.

–I'm your twin, Bill. I know you better than anyone, and being in a teenage girl's room at ten o'clock at night is something that intrigues me,– Tom says, and I deny.

–There's nothing to be intrigued about. I've said what I had to say, and if you think I'm lying, that's your problem. I would never be with Ceci, she's amazing but not on my level,– I say, looking into Tom's eyes, and he nods.

–On your level?– Tom asks, and I nod.

–She's just a fan, completely in love with us. I'm just doing my idol job and being by her side, but I would never, ever fall for Cecilia,– I say, looking firmly into his eyes, and he nods.

–Well, I won't tell Anne what I saw, but as your brother, I believe you, Bill,– Tom says, turning his back and going back upstairs. –Good night,– he says from upstairs, returning to his room, and I flop onto the couch.

–If he looks into your eyes... and doesn't see what I see... he's an idiot,– I hear Ceci's voice coming into the living room, and I quickly get up, looking at her, who didn't seem very happy.

–Engel,– I say, approaching the youngest, who looks at me seriously.

–Do you remember when you told me that phrase?– Ceci says, looking into my eyes, and I nod. –You asked me to ask the boy I fell in love with... what he saw in my eyes. So, Bill, what do you see in my eyes?– Ceci asks me, and I furrow my brow, looking at her.

–I... your eyes are captivating,– I say, and she lets out a small laugh.

–How can you say that to a girl who's not on your level?– Damn, she had heard everything.

–Engel, I... I said that to throw off Tom, it's not true, you know that,– I say, approaching the youngest, who nods.

–Okay, I know it was a lie, but how did you make me look telling that lie? She says. –Bill, you made me look like an idiot to your brother, and you said those things so easily, what wouldn't he think of me? Or better yet, what will he think?– Ceci says, and I nod.

–Love, I'm sorry, I didn't... think at the time I was saying that, I just wanted him to stop bothering me with all those assumptions,– I say, holding onto the youngest's arms, who was staring at me.

–It wasn't right what you did, I would never speak like that about someone I love just to get out of a tight spot,– she says, letting go, and I quickly grab her wrist.

–Engel, forgive me, really, I acted like an idiot, I'm sorry for making you look like an idiot,– I say, looking into her eyes, and the youngest nods, accepting.

–Okay, I forgive you,– Ceci says, and I sigh, pulling her into a hug.

–I'm sorry,– I say, hugging the youngest, and I feel her small hands on my back returning the hug.

–I'm going to bed,– Ceci says, pulling away from me, and I look into her eyes, confused.

–Weren't we going to watch the movie?– I ask confused.

–We were, but even though I forgave you, I'm still upset and I want to sleep,– Ceci says, and I quickly nod, swallowing hard.

–Okay, okay, that's fine,– I say

, looking at the youngest.

–Good night,– the youngest says, turning around and going upstairs, and I quickly sit on the couch, staring at the TV.