032

032

Previously in Reden...

My Bill...
The Bill I had just betrayed...

In this chapter...

I was desperate, my heart racing, feeling like I was going to vomit it out at any moment, sweating cold as I ran through that sea of ​​people after Bill, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I stopped running, putting my arms over my head, completely out of breath.

— Ceci, wait— Hedgar comes running after me, and I keep looking for Bill with my eyes.

— Not now, Hedgar— I say as I desperately search for the taller one.

— I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you like that, it was stupid— Hedgar starts to say, and I immediately stop searching for Bill, looking at him.

— Yeah, you shouldn't have kissed me— I say, looking into his blue eyes.

— But you liked it— Hedgar says, and I furrow my brow, looking into his eyes, and then let out a laugh.

— I kissed you because I was upset, I was sad, not because I wanted to kiss you— I say, looking at the taller one, who approaches, and I step back— Don't make this any harder than it already is, Hedgar— I say, looking at the taller one.

As I look behind him, I see Bill passing by the gate, and I immediately run towards him.

— Billy, wait— I say, running after the taller one, who keeps walking— Bill!— I call out, finally making him stop walking, but he remains with his back to me— Bill...

— Tell me I saw wrong— Bill says, finally turning to me, his eyes were red, and his voice was trembling.

— I can explain— I say, approaching him, and he immediately backs away.

— No, don't come near me— Bill says firmly, looking into my eyes, which were filled with tears— I came here to apologize for the way I treated you, Cecilia, do you have any idea what I did to be here today?— Bill asks, completely irritated, he was very hurt.

— I'm sorry— I say, looking into the taller one's eyes, and we were both crying, but in a restrained way.

— Sorry?— He asks, looking into my eyes— You were fooling around with that guy behind my back and now you want to tell me you're sorry?— Bill says, yelling at me in the middle of the street, and I immediately approach.

— Yeah, I'm sorry— I say, raising my voice, looking into his eyes— Bill, I was upset, we fought and...

— We fought and you decide to betray me?— Bill says, crossing his arms, looking at me, and I swallow hard, wiping my nose on the sleeve of my blouse.

— I wasn't thinking straight, it was a lapse, I should never have kissed Hedgar— I say, and he furrows his brow.

— It was Hedgar you were kissing?— Bill asks, and I immediately nod, looking into his eyes— Damn it, Cecilia...

— Bill...— I say, getting closer to him, then holding his face with both of my hands, making the taller one look at me— I messed up, I'm sorry.

— Don't. touch. me.— The taller one says separately, then removing my hands from him, turning his back, but then turning to me again— You're just like Anelise— Bill says, and I immediately deny.

— No, I'm not like her, Bill, because unlike her, I love you.

— Oh, you love me?— Bill says, getting closer— You love me so much that you were about to sleep with your ex-crush, right?— Bill says, irritated, looking at me.

— I wasn't going to sleep with him, Bill, you're starting to talk bullshit— I say, irritated, looking into his eyes.

— Don't come talking shit to me, Cecilia, you have no right to say anything about us now— Bill says, yelling at me, and I immediately nod, running my tongue inside my cheek— You keep talking about how I humiliated myself for love, and look at you... at the first opportunity, you run to a guy who humiliated you when you were younger, how humiliating of you— Bill says, and I immediately look into his eyes.

— Want to talk about humiliation to me?— I say— You slept with your brother's girlfriend out of loneliness, Bill, lost your virginity to a girl who only used you out of loneliness, so don't come talk to me, because you did the same thing— I say, looking into his eyes, and he lets out a weak laugh.

— It's different, you betrayed my trust— Bill says, pointing his finger at me, and I immediately chuckle weakly.

— And you betrayed your twin brother, blood of your blood, out of pure selfishness— I say, looking into his eyes, and the taller one immediately grabs my eyes, pushing me against the wall, getting face to face with me.

— Don't mention Tom's name, you're no longer in a position to say anything about us— Bill says, looking into my eyes, and his voice was softer now.

— Is it hard to hear the truth, Bill?— I say, looking into the taller one's eyes, who then lets go of me, and his hands rest on my waist, and he immediately approaches my face.

— You're dead to me, Cecilia— Bill says, looking into my eyes, and I immediately shake my head, looking at the taller one.

— You don't mean that...— I say, letting some tears roll down.

— Erase the Kaulitz surname from your life, understood?— Bill says, stepping away from me, and I continue to deny.

— Bill...— I say, going after him, who turns his back on me and runs away, I try to run after him but end up giving up.

I see him running, soon disappearing from my field of vision, and that's when I start crying desperately.

Damn kiss...