018

018

Previously in Reden

— Is Anne going to come back home? - Bill asks as I stroke his hair, which for the first time was in its natural state.

— Probably not. She usually sleeps with Tom at the agency whenever they're together - I say while looking at him. - Why?

— I don't think they're going to sleep together. They had a fight - Bill says, looking at me, and I furrow my brow.

— When don't they fight? - I laugh softly, and he chuckles too. - But knowing them, they'll sort everything out in bed as usual - I say, looking at him, and he nods.

— I was thinking of staying here tonight - Bill says, and I smile widely at him.

— No problem, you can stay - I say, and he smiles, then lifting his face to give me a kiss on the cheek. - I think I need to take a shower...

— Oh, don't leave yet... - Bill grumbles, hugging me, and I smile.

— I'm all sticky down there, and it's bothering me, Billy - I say, and he looks at me, laughing softly. - And it's totally your fault.

— Do you want me to shower with you to make it up to you? - Bill says, and I playfully tap his arm, laughing softly.

— I need to take a shower - I say, getting up from under him, and he quickly gets up, following me.

— I'll shower with you - Bill says when we get to the bathroom, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

— You and me in the same shower? - I say, and he nods.

— Yeah, but if you don't want to, I can wait outside - Bill says, and I gulp, looking at him.

— I've never showered with a guy before - I say, and he smiles.

— Engel, a few minutes ago my tongue was on you, remember? - Bill says, and I laugh softly. - I've seen everything there is to see.

— You're right - I say, laughing softly. - Okay, let's shower together.