003

Previously in Reden...

— We were amazing  - I speak smiling, looking into the eyes of the tallest.

In this chapter...

Ever since my sister had met the boys and miraculously Tom had developed a kind of crush on her, my life at school hadn't been normal anymore, and why was that?

Well...

[Hours earlier...]

I wake up to Anne's alarm clock ringing, and immediately bury my head under the pillow, hoping that she turns it off as quickly as possible, seriously, I just wanted to sleep a little longer but it seemed impossible with this damn alarm clock.

— Anne... turn off that damn thing - I grumble and then throw the pillow at her - ANNE - I shout, making her wake up.

— Geez - She says, stopping the alarm clock and then looking at me - Good morning to you too - Anne says, getting up and I sit on the bed looking at her while yawning.

— Where did you go yesterday? - I ask her as she brushes her teeth.

— I went out with Tom... we went to a park nearby - Anne says looking at me and I nod, then I sit up and lean against the door, looking at her.

— If Tom asked you for a kiss... would you still have the same answer as before? - I say, smiling at her sideways, and she looks at me, rolling her eyes.

— Ceci, we're friends, it doesn't matter if he wants to kiss me or not... - Anne says, drying her mouth and heading towards the bedroom.

— Friends who hook up? - I say, looking at her and then tying my hair - Anne, come on, it's obvious that Tom wants to hook up with you, he's always hanging around you, and you were even a little jealous of him the other day - I say, starting to brush my teeth.

— What? - She says, getting dressed - I wasn't jealous of him, Ceci, I just thought it was messed up that he slept with three women after being with me - Anne says, and I finish brushing my teeth, looking at her.

— You wouldn't find his behavior messed up if you didn't feel something for him - I say, looking at her and then starting to get dressed too.

— Okay, Ceci - Anne says, sitting in front of our vanity table - Have you been talking to Bill? - Anne asks, and I nod, looking at her.

— Yeah, we talk quite a bit - I say, finishing getting ready and then putting on perfume.

— Does he talk about me...? - Anne asks, and I furrow my brow, looking at her.
— Não, why should he? - I say, looking at her - Did you guys kiss or something for him to care about you? - I ask, looking at her, and she becomes serious.

— Well... - Anne says turning to me and I become confused looking at her - We kissed once a few days ago - Anne says, and I quickly swallow looking at her, unknowingly I clench my jaw looking at her.

— You kissed? - I ask, and she nods.

— Yeah... - She says smiling at me - And it was great, really, he was so caring and loving with me - Anne says, and I cross my arms looking at her.

— Bill is loving even with a damn door, don't fool yourself into thinking you're different, Anne - I say looking at her, and she furrows her brow.

— What's gotten into you, Ceci? - Anne asks getting up, and I quickly come back to myself looking at her.

— Nothing, it's just that I think you forget that it's only you who's getting to know them now because I know how Bill is more than anyone - I say looking at her, and she nods.

— You know them from television, Ceci, knowing them personally is completely different - Anne says, and I take a deep breath.

— Back to your kiss... - I say sitting on the bed looking at her - Did Tom see? - I ask.

— No, and even if he did, there wouldn't be any problem, as I said, he and I have nothing - Anne says, grabbing her watch - Damn it, Ceci, we need to go, we're very late - Anne says, rushing out of the room, and I roll my eyes.

— Son of a bitch... - I mutter, then I go down the stairs towards the door.

I spent the whole day at school thinking about the kiss between my older sister and Bill, seriously, does she not realize the mess it would cause if Tom found out about this? I swear, if the band breaks up due to a fight and it's my sister's fault, I'll be sent to reform school at fourteen.

— Hey - Bia says sitting next to me, and I remain with my head down, leaning on my desk, staring out the window.

— Hi - I reply without much enthusiasm, still looking out the window.

— Are you alive, girl? - Bia says, and I turn to look at her.

— Bill and Anne kissed - I say, and Bia widens her eyes, looking at me.

— Bill? Bill Kaulitz? Tom Kaulitz's brother? - Bia asks, and I nod.

— Yeah, by any chance, do you know another Bill? - I ask, looking at her.

— Damn... how did your sister manage to get attention from both of them? - Bia asks, and I roll my eyes.

— Bia, come on. My sister is incredibly attractive, not to mention she has a strong personality and blah blah blah, apparently guys like that - I say, looking at her and then sighing - I never imagined Anne would be Bill's type; I get it with Tom, but Bill...

— It's really strange, but now you need to see who's going to be your little brother-in-law - Bia says, poking me, and I lightly hit her.

— Shut up, Bill Kaulitz will never be my brother-in-law - I say seriously, looking at her.

— Good morning, students! Please take your seats - The teacher says entering the classroom, and I sigh, trying to get that dreadful information out of my head.

After hours of class, I finally would meet Anne to go home. As soon as the bell rings, I leave the classroom, and at the same moment, I see a bunch of girls running, and I'm lost, not understanding why.

— IT'S THE KAULITZ TWINS - A girl screams, and I quickly turn towards the girls and simply see the twins in the parking lot along with the company's van, and of course... Anelise was there too.

I walk towards the van, squeezing through the girls until I'm finally face to face with the three of them.

— Look who's here - Tom says when he sees me, and I smile looking at him - Are you okay? - He says, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and I nod looking at him.

— I'm fine - I smile awkwardly at him, and then my eyes meet Bill's, who smiles at me.

— Hey, Engel - Bill says, smiling, and I weakly smile back at him.

— Hi, Bill - I say.

— Well, Anne and I are going to take a stroll around, see you later, bro - Tom says, putting his arm around Anne's neck, and then they both leave, and I sit on the van's step with Bill.

— Aren't you bothered by it? - I ask, looking at him.

— By what? - Bill says, looking at me, and I gesture towards Anne and Tom - Oh... - He smiles weakly - Why would I be? - Bill asks, and I shrug.

— I know about your kiss... - I say, looking at him - And I know that Google Bill is quite sensitive with feelings... - I push him lightly, and he chuckles, looking at me.

— Yeah, Google Bill is pretty sensitive, but I can differentiate between illusion and reality - Bill says, looking at me, and I nod.

— Do you think the kiss with Anne was an illusion? - I ask, and he quickly nods.

— It was definitely an illusion, Engel... - Bill says, leaning back and resting his elbows on the ground - An unforgettable illusion - He says, and I nod, looking at him.