♡New Family, Part 1♡

Ciara

When my grandma told me I need to be adopted, the world stopped spinning and my heart dropped. I mean, I don't wanna be adopted, I don't wanna replace my parents. Am I not to old? I know if I ask her she's gonna be like "No, you're never to old to be adopted" and whatnot. 

"Why" I ask.

"You need to have someone to take care of you. I'm to old, Im not strong enough" She said.

Maybe she right. But, being adopted is the last thing I wanna be right now.

"Okay, fine" I said, running my hand through my long, curly hair I got from my mom.

"Okay, I'll call Lucia" 

"Lucia? Who's Lucia?"

"She wanted to adopt you from the day she found out your parents got in a car accident in the news, she talked to me about it, But I told her I'll think about it" She explain.

"It was on the news?"

"Yeah.." She said, dialing Lucia's phone number.

"Hello..Its me, Jeanne Thompson...I thought about it and yes you can adopt her...Yes, its fine with her...Tomorrow will be fine...Your son Raquan Smith...Yes, got it...Okay, thanks...*Laugh* No problem...Bye" She hung up.

"What happend" I ask

"Her son Raquan Smith is picking you up tomorrow at 12 O'clock"

Tomorrow? I don't wanna leave tomorrow! 

"Okay, I'll go pack up" I said, getting up.

I went upstairs to my room and start packing. All I could think about is my "New" Family. I don't want a new family. What if they don't like me?

:.: Tomorrow, 12:00 PM :.:

Im in the living room, waiting for Treyon, Rayon, whatever to pick me up. I heard the door bell ring. My grandma was in the kitchen.

"I got it" She said, walking toward the door.

She open the door and a boy with 2 long pigtails was standing there. I gotta say, He is fine. But, it wouldn't be right to have a crush on your adoptive parents son.

"You must be Raquan Smith" My grandma said.

"Yes ma'am, I'm here for Ciara Thompson, I think that was her name" He said.

"Yes, she's coming"

I gave my grandmother a bear hug. I wanted to cry so badly. But, I held it in. That shit was hard though. Damn.

"Bye grandma" I said.

"Bye, sweety"

Am I gonna see her again?

 :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

~Chapter 3, people! Vote/ Comment!
~Shania