♡Our Night Out♡

Ciara

"Where the hell were you?!" Dani yelled. Damn, I didn't even past the door yet. Tequan came and started interrogating me. Like, Where was I, Who was I with, Where did I go, Did I stay after school, Did anybody touch me. I mean, It's nice to know that they care. But, really?

"What is this? 20 questions?" I finally got in.

"Call it what you want," He said. 

I roll my eyes."I went to my old house," I grin. "And guess what I found?"

"What?" Danielle ask.

"I said, guess" 

She groan. "You know I hate guessing"

I chuckle. "Well, you just lost 20 dollars"

She laugh. "Whatever. What did you found"

"My car"

"It was still there?"

"Yeah, I was suprised. I thought they took it away" I look around. "Where's the others?"

"I have no idea where they went. They only told me they'll be right back."

"Who's here, beside you and Tequan?"

"Chresanto and Justice is here"

I roll my eyes at the name of Justice. "Why didn't they go with the rest?" 

"I don't know," She shrug.

"Well," Tequan started, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "I don't wanna stay here, lets go somewhere"

"We should go to the fair" Dani said.

"Okay, I'll go tell Chres and Justice" He went upstairs. I wonder what they were doing.

"What are they doing upstairs?" I looked at Dani.

"They're watching a movie" 

"Oh, well I'm gonna go get ready" I ran upstairs to my room.

I took a quick shower and put the clothes that I had picked out. I went downstairs and met Chres.

I sigh. "Look, I'm sorry for my attitude yesterday. I was upset"

"Don't worry about it" He shrug.

"You two go out now?"

"Who? Justice and I?" He ask and I nod. "No, I would never go out with her"

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "She act like she likes you"

"She does. But, I can't see us together. It doesn't feel right"

"Okay, lets go" Tequan said, as they all came down stairs.

We walk outside. We went inside Tequan's car. Dani sat in the passenger seat. Chresanto, Justice, and I sat in the back. We drove for about 25 minutes. Tequan parked in the parking lot as we all got out. Once we payed for the tickets, we got seperated. Tequan and Danielle went to the ferris wheel. Justice ran off with some dude, claiming its one her old best friend. So, that leaves Chres and I. 

"Where do you wanna go first?" He ask me.

"I don't know," I look around."Lets go to the Rock-O-Plane"

We went to ride after ride. We finally decided to take a break so we can eat. 

"Can I have a funnel cake, please?" I said to the lady. I felt Chres put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and roll my eyes playfully. 

"I'll get a cheese cake" Chres said.

"Is that all?" The lady said.

"Yeah, and two lemonade" 

"Okay, It'll be $16.87"

I took out my purse and took out a $20. "I'm paying" Chres said.

"You don't have to"

"I know, I want to"

"But, I-"

Chres gave her his 20 bucks. "Aw, aren't you two cute!" The lady exclaim.

He kissed my cheeks. "I know," I blushed, hoping he didn't see me. "Keep the change" We walk away and sat on a bench and starts eating.

"Thanks" I said.

"Welcome. And don't act like I didn't see you blushing back there"

"Whaaaaaattt.." I said. "I wasn't blushing, I was just..."

He chuckle. "You were, what?"

I groan. "Fine! I was blushing"

"See, That wasn't hard was it?"

I roll my eyes playfully. "It was very hard" I got up and threw my trash away and went back with Chresanto.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel" He said.

We stood in the long line. "This line is too long" I whined. I hate standing in long lines.

He wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. "Be patient" He whisper in my ears.

"But I can't be patient. Do you see how long this line is? I-"

He grab my face gently and kiss me passionately. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. For a quick second, I saw a flash. I pull away and look around to see nothing. I look at Chres and blush.

"I said, to be patient" He kiss my cheek.

We rode the ferris wheel. When it was over, we met up and drove home. I was the first one to walk inside the house, followed by Chres. Everybody was there; Ray, Tori, Melody, Craig, Destiny, and Jacob.

"Where were you guys?" Ray ask.

"We went to the fair" Chres replied, with his arm around my shoulder.

"What's up with you two?" Dani ask, looking us.

"Nothing" I said.

"Well, It didn't seem like nothing when you two kissed in the ferris wheel's line"

My eyes widened. "W-what are you talking about?"

She pull out her phone and went through her pictures. She showed the picture of Chresanto and I kissing earlier. Oh, so that was the flash..

"So? What about us kissing?" Chres said as everybody looked at the picture. I mentally roll my eyes.

"You two are so cute!" Melody exclaim.

"Yeah, Okay.." I said and look down at my phone. "I'm going to sleep, we have school tomorrow"

I went downstairs after doing my morning hygiene. "Damn, what time do you wake up?" I ask Chres, who was already dressed and was about to walk out the door.

"Goodmorning to you too," He chuckle. "And to answer your question, I woke up around 6"

"Why?" I ask and he shrug.

We walk outside to my car. I let him be the driver. I didn't feel like driving early this morning. I look out the window, replaying what happened yesterday at the fair.

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

"Let me guess, the kiss"

I bit my lip. "No"

"Stop lying"

"Fine. I am"

"It wasn't even the first time we kissed"

"Oh, yeahh" I look back at 3 months ago. That night I found out my grandma had passed away. I was devastated. Not until he kissed me. When he kissed me, he sent me to a whole other world. A whole other universe. I remember the exact words he told me. "Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life. You need let go of the past and enjoy what you have now..Who you have now".  I'll never forget it. I also remember thinking about the kiss all night long. 

"You know I can read you like a book" He said, parking the car into our school's parking lot.

"And I hate you for that" I chuckle.

"Whatever" He smile.

We got down and went inside the school building. Well, today's gonna be a lonngg day..

On the first page of our story,

The future seemed so bright

Then, this thing turned out so evil

I don't know why I'm still suprised...

Even angels have their wicked schemes

And you take that to new extremes

But, you'll always be my hero

Even though, you've lost your mind...

I was recording myself singing Love the way you lie by Ariana Grande on my laptop. Yeahh, I got bored. When I'm bored I sing. I finished singing and took out my headphone. I saved it. I sigh before turning around and screamed.

"What are you guys doing in my room?"

"We came to ask you a question. Then, we heard you singing so we didn't wanna interrupt you" Melody said.

"How'd you get in?"

"Uh, you left the door open" Destiny answered.

"Well," I ran my hand through my hair. "What's your question?"

"So, the school is having a Back To School dance in 2 weeks and they want people to perform. So, we were wondering if you can perform with us" Melody replied.

"I don't know," I sigh. "I have stage fright"

"Come on, Ciara" Destiny started. "You have a talent. Show it to the world. People have to hear you're voice"

"Destiny, you're right. But, I don't think I'm ready"

"Please," They begged.

"Fine, I'll think about it"

"Yay! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" They hugged me.

"I said, I'll think about it"

I spent the rest of the night with Melody and Destiny. They're really cool. They left around 10. I went downstairs to found Chres sitting on the island texting somebody. I snuck up behind him and wrap my arms aroung his waist. He startled a little and I laugh.

"Why you up so late?" I ask, sitting next to him.

"I could ask you the same thing" He said, taking a glance at me.

"Whatever," I went in the fridge and grab myself a water bottle.

"Get me one too, please" He smile and I roll my eyes. I grab another water bottle and handed it to him.

"You need to go to sleep, Chres"

"So do you,"

"I am. I just came down to get this water bottle"

He got up and close his phone. "Goodnight" He kissed my cheek.

"You like kissing me, Don't you?" I smirk.

"And you like it when I kiss you"

"Pshh. No I don't"

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows."Do I need to prove myself?"

Yess! "N-no"

"Too bad, I'm gonna do it anyway"

He pushed me against the counter and press his lips on mine. Like always, I kiss back. He interwined our hands. He was about to pull away. But, I grab the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. Then, I pulled away and blushed.

"See, I told you. You love it when I kiss you"

"Shut up!" I smile and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight" I ran upstairs.

I think I'm actually in love with him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there it is. It took me the whole day. The outfit the girls wore to the fair is on the side. I was trying to do a slideshow for the characters but the new version of PhotoBucket is confusing the hell out of me. I'm so frustrated. Can someone help me, please? And if you didn't notice, I changed two characters. From Gail Scott to Dajsha Alejandro. And from Jessice Jarrel to Dymond Goods. So, I have to change the cover...

~Shania