♡Jealousy..?♡

Sorry if this chapter is not long, I tried. I'm not good at making long chapters..
__

Ciara

Why her? Why Tori? I almost killed myself just because of one sentence she said. I can't stand being in the same room with her. She pisses me off everytime I look at her, or even hear her voice. I hope she doesn't come to the school I'm going tomorrow.

"You know her, don't you?" Somebody said behind me.

"What makes you think that?" I ask, not even turning around. I already knew that voice belong to Chres.

"Well, I saw the way you looked at her. I can tell you don't like her"

"You can say that, I guess" I took another sip out of my juice and turn to face him.

"Why? She's the sweetest thing"

"Well," I shrug. "If that's what you think"

"What's with the attitude?"

"I'm just not in the mood" I walk past him to the backyard.

Everybody was playing in the pool. Why not join them?

We decided to watch a movie tonight. Jacob and Craig invited their girlfriend. I didn't know they had a girlfriend. But, let's face it, who wouldn't go out with them.

"The name is Destiny" Jacob's girlfriend greeted. "And this is Melody" She pointed to Craig's girl.

I waved. "Hello"

"Hey everybody" Some girl said walking in the house. I look over Destiny's shoulder.

"Who are you" I ask.

"Im Justice, Chres' girl"

"We're just friends" Chresanto butted in.

"Ohhkay.." I walk into the living room and sat on a one seater couch.

"I'm starting the movie" Ray shout and everybody start sitting. We were watching 'Django'.

~
I feel like Im the only one watching. Everybody is either flirting or making out. It bothers me to see that Justice girl all up In Chres' face. It made me feel jealous. The fact that Tori was in the room too was not helping. Everyone was busy doing their own thing while I'm just sitting here paying attention to the movie.

I got up and went to my room. Nobody notice I left. I lay down on my bed. I don't even think he feels the same way I do. I need to start making friends. School starts tomorrow...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I open my eyes and look at the time. 7:15. Ugh, 5 more minutes.

"I know you heard it" Dani said opening to the door to my room.

I groan and put my pillow over of my head.

"Get up, nigga"

"Go take a shower, call me when you're done" I said.

"I'm already done"

I look over to her and examine her outfit. She was wearing white skinny jeans, a black crop top, with a black ugg. She was wearing jewelry and makeup. All black and white. It was cute!

"Why you done so early?"

"I'm not, school starts in 15 minutes"

I groan, again. I got up and walk to the bathroom.

Who invented school?

After doing my morning hygiene (Including eating), I walk out the front door where everyone was.

"Let's go" Ray said to me.

I follow him to his car. He back away from the driveway onto the street. Few minutes later, he parked at the school. We got down and walk in. The school don't look bad at all. Students was smiling, enjoying each other's presence, happy to see their friends. Wow, that's a huge difference from my old school. I think I'm actually gonna enjoy a school year.

We went different ways. I walk up to my new locker and open it. I already have my schedule; Mrs.Smith gave it to me last night when she came home from work.  I took out my Chemistry book for 1st period. I hated Chemistry.

I walk in the class as soon as the late bell rung. You see, I'm new here; so I had a little trouble finding this class. I hurried to a seat in the back before the teacher- I look down my schedule- Mr. Mitchelle, say something about me being late. 

Apperentely, I wasn't the only one that was late. This boy-Let me rephrase that-This super cute boy walk in the classroom.

"Why you late?" Mr.Mitchelle Interrogate.

He rolled his eyes and shrug. " 'Cause I'm late," 

"I'm gonna ask you nicely not to be late again, Sir"

"Whatever.." He mumble.

He walk up and sat in the empty seat next to me. It was the only seat left. 

He looked at me and smile. "Hey, Im Chris"

"Ciara" I smile back.

"I'm guessing you're new this year, I didn't see you last year"

"Yeah, I am"

"Well, nice meeting you"

"You too" I smile. "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"The attitude you just gave the teacher"

"Oh, I just don't like his ass. Nobody does"

"Why?" I ask.

"He's always getting in people's business"

"He seems like a nice person"

"Well, he's not"

Wow, I think I made a friend already. I said, I think...

~

I was standing in the middle of the cafeteria, with my tray in my hands trying to find a seat. I haven't seen the guys all day, they just ignored me. I have Chres,Justice, Ray, and Melody in my last period; Before lunch. Which was 5th period. None of them talked to me. It's whatever. 

"Looking for a seat?" Somebody ask behind me. I turn around to see Chris smiling at me. He have a really nice and adorable smile. 

"Uh, Yeah" 

"Follow me"

He walked outside as I followed him and there was a few empty tables. Wow, I couldn've tought of that.

"Thanks" I said.

We started talking. He's a cool guy. We get along well. We talked till lunch was over.

~

After school, I decide to walk to home. I wanted to visit my old house. It was like 15 minutes away.   When I got there, it stayed the same. Nothing changed. I lift the doormat and pick up the spare key.  My grandma put it there before I left. She said something about if I wanted to visit. I put the key inside the keyhole and open the door. I took a deep breath before I stepped inside. 

I look around. Wow, everything did stay the same. I expected the furnitures to be removed. I walk up to my old room. I saw almost dead flowers and a note on the bed. I guess my grandma wrote it before she passed away. I took the note and start reading it.

Dear Ciara,

I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you. I really hope you forgive me. I just didn't want you to be worried. It was my time to go. I don't have much to say. I really enjoyed taking care of  you, flower. I love you very much. Au Revoir, Sweet Heart..

                                                                      Love, Grandma

I wiped the tears that had already falling down my face. "I already forgave, Grandma" I said, as if she was here. I fold the paper and put it in my bag.

I walk in the garage and my eyes grew wide. "Oh my gosh!" I squeal. "My car! I miss you!" I walk up to it. I forgot about it. My grandma bought it for me for my 16th birthday. My eyes wondered around the garage until I spot the keys on the table. I grabbed it and went to my car. I unlocked it and started it. I backed away from the garage (I opened it before I went to the car) to the street. I went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, Guys. I haven't updated in such a long time. I
didn't have time. You understand, right? Anyways, Vote, comment . Thanks!