⋆ᴄʜ-𝟷 ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ⋆

Everyone was leaving their perspective class as a girl with her bestfriend was sitting on her seat not uttering a single word

"Yaar have they gone mad!" Kashi spoke glaring toward the board where it was written that all the students of 11 A and B will merge.

"Bhaii why the hell they have to merge section A with B?" She again yelled in frustration,to which her bestfriend didn't responded making her glare.

"Taraaaaa"She pulled her bestfriend's hand in order to bring her back to Earth.

"Areyy Bhai, I am not deaf"Tara replied while getting herself out of Kashi's grip.

"Lag to Raha hai tu pagal ho gyi hai"Kashi stared at her bestfriend who is all red,but again Tara didn't replied lost in her own thoughts.
(But it seems life you have gone crazy)

"Bhaar Mai ja"said Kashi ,as she took her bag and left the class getting annoyed by her bestfriend's behaviour, but Tara didn't realised being in her dreamworld.
(Go in hell)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tara let's go"Vidut the class council said to her as he noticed she was still sitting there.

"Yes wait ,I will come with these copies" Vidut nodded and left the class as Tara left a sigh.

she quickly hanged her bag and took the copies in her hand, walking toward section A.

"Wait I will help you" she was about to enter the class, when she heard voice of Sameer, the class council of
11 A.

"No no, i can do it" she replied avoiding eye contact from him,as he was directly staring in her eyes causing her heart beat to fasten.

"Yes but that is heavy, so let me help you" he said as he forwarded his hand to take some copies ,but unintentionally his finger traced her one making her more nervous.

He gave a glance at Tara's red cheeks, and went inside the class followed by her.

Placing the copy Sameer was about to go toward his seat but halted when he heard Tara's voice.

"Thanks for helping me Sameer" she said with a smile looking at his back,but suddenly he turned making her black eyes meet his grey one,she quickly looked down as he smiled at her,but she didn't noticed.

Tara went toward where Kashi was sitting and sat beside her.

"What was happening there?" she asked in order to tease Tara, who was all red by now.

"Kuch nhi" Tara said trying to control her smile.

"Acha ,then Sameer Aaj se jiju nhi haina?" Kashi asked with a mischievous grin.
(Okay, so from today Sameer is not my brother in law?)

"Tu bohot soch rhi hai he was just helping me"Tara replied as she looked shyly at her hand which was touched by Sameer,unintentionally.
(You are thinking alot-)