⋆ᴄʜ-𝟸 ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ ⋆

[HAPPY READING<3]

Tara was sleeping leaning on her desk as the bell rang for dismissal and everyone started exiting the class

Ayaan took his bag and was about to leave the class when he noticed Tara was still sleeping there, He gave a glance at her and left.

"Tara get up it's time for dismissal" She finally opened her eyes when she heard her bestfriend's voice.

"Huh?" She exclaimed realising it's already dismissal time and that dinosaur didn't wake her up.

"Let's go!" Both of them walked out of the class as she kept curshing Ayaan.

"You would have been twinkling inside the classroom only tonight" Kashi chuckled as they were going toward their house.

"My deskmate is a dinasour that brat didn't even woke me up" Tara again crushed him only to hear her bestfriends laughter.

"Kahi dikh na jaye,muh fod dungi uska" Kashi started laughing like a maniac hearing her silly words.
(I would break his face if i saw him)

"Who is your seatmate?" She asked controlling her laugh, only to get a glare from Tara.

"Whi koi Ayaan-wayan naam ka bhoot hai kudhko pata nhi samjhta kya hai" Tara said while rubbing her hand on her fisted one indicating that she is making herself ready to punch him is she get a glance of him.

(He is a ghost named Ayaan-Wayan i  don't even understand what he thinks of himself)

"Behen kisi school ki ladki ke samne bol mt diyo vivad ho jayega" she glared at her bestfriend after hearing her words.

(Bro don't say that infront of any other girl from our school)

"Amir baap ka eklauta beta hai aur best football player school ka ,sari ladkiya pagal hai uske piche.....he joined two months ago only "Kashi explained in order to clear her confusion.

(He is the only son of a rich dad....and also our schools best football player , all the girl of  our school is crazy over him...he joined 2 months ago only)

"Hmph... Let's him be rich ,but if he will try to irritate me I will for sure punch him and kick his balls" Tara stated as Kashi nodded suppressing her laugh.

"Hha...hah..ah...h" Tara started laughing as soon as she made eye contact with her bestfriend.

"Okayy bye now my student's have already came" Tara ran toward her house after bidding by to her bestfriend.