⋆ᴄʜ-𝟼 ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜᴛᴛɪ, ʜɪs ғᴀᴄᴇ ⋆

"You and me
we both are junglee"

---------------

[Happy reading<3]

"Have you gone crazy!" I yelled , when I saw five stupid girls standing infront of me

"Have you gone crazy!" I yelled , when I saw five stupid girls standing infront of me .

The one in the middle one smirked before crossing her hands over her chest.

"Stop playing nice now Tara" a girl said from behind as I realised whose voice it is.

"Aashi" it was my ex bestfriend,she smiled at me before pulling my cheeks.

"You know you look cute when you act all sweet and innocent" she said before slightly slapping my cheeks making me look at the other side, all these 5 girls were her friend and that's why they are doing this all.

"Now what do you want? Shii... didn't you said that I am just a useless friend who have been irritating you always?" I asked with a mocking smile.

Even though this hurts but now i know it was never her fault , it was me who was always available like a tissue for others only to get thrown away as soon as they feel okay.

She chuckled before giving me a letter.

"Open it Rara..." I looked at her and then at the letter which was in my hand, it looked like a love letter.

I slowly opened it.

"I always wanna tell this to you, but maybe I am late, maybe you already have someone in your life but still I wanna ask you will you go about with me ~Sam-"

Tara started reading the note slowly, while Aashi and her 5 friend kept standing ,while circling around her.

But before Tara could read the last word,from whom the letter was written, someone suddenly snatched it from her hand.