⋆ᴄʜ 𝟿 - ʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ⋆

"Jakhmon Ko Mere Malham Ki Jagah Bas Tera Chuaa Chahiye"🍂🪄

🎀

--A U T H O R 'S P O V--

"what if it doesn't stop raining whole night" Ayaan again started with his teasing game, before jumping beside her on sofa, and snatching her chips.

Tara rolled her eyes in annoyance before shifting away from him, to make some distance.

"You know you are so annoying" she remarked while searching something to watch on TV, trying to Ignore his presence in the dark room.

"Even my dad said that" he wishperd in low voice stealing a glance of her before again getting emerged in munching on his stolen packet of chips.

"kya kaha?" she questioned with raised brows when she heard his low muffled voice.

"i said that it's fun annoying you" he replied while looking at her with a smirk adoring his lips thinking that he look like some bad boy , when he was actually giving a baby vibes to Tara.

She didn't spoke anything but kept looking at him unknowingly, a smile formed on her lips when she noticed his behaviour closely.

What the hell chiii thuuu- a wave of realisation hit her how could she simp over her enemy.

I hate HIM!! She reminded herself before making disgusting face while pushing her face between the cushion which was in her hand.

Ayaan's ears turned red, he bitted his lips to control his smile.

Why is he blushing when he hates her? He questioned himself while looking at her making sure that she don't catch him.

But She is cute too, he absentmindely thought while completly getting lost in her presence.

"aankh band krlo warna phod dungi" he quickly looked away when Tara caught him staring at her and started to sneeze dramatically to cover up.
(Close your eyes before I make you blind)

"Achh..hhiii...!" he again and again sneezed dramatically, making Tara feel like vomiting as she quickly stood up and ran inside kitchen making him laugh his ass out.

'for sure I have lost my mind too call this raaty cute' he shrugged his thoughts before giving a last glance to her walking figure.

As soon as he saw that she has finally left he picked up the remote and played Doraemon, while again starting to munch on those chips, feeling proud of himself that his plan worked and he got the remote without any argument.