⋆ᴄʜ-𝟾 ғʟɪʀᴛʏ ʜɪᴍ⋆

♡₊ ♪ 'Aankhon Mein Aankhe Teri
Bahoon Mein Baahein Teri
Mera Na Mujhe Mein Kuch Raha Hua Kya'₊ ♪

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆🎀⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

A U T H O R 'S P O V

- Next week -

After whatever happened that day Ayaan didn't came to school neither did his 2 bestfriends, which made Tara feel a bit weird because there was no one to annoy her anymore, but she always shrugged those thoughts away as she was still angry on him for not saying anything to those girls.

Even Atulya didn't came to her place for study, which upseted her more and when she called his Nanny she said that they have went on a family trip.

I looked out of the window of my room, feeling the cold water droplets on my face which felt like heaven as today children's also didn't came to study due to the rainy weather

I hummed the lyrics of song while running toward my terrace as the weather was so good to be resisted.

"kyu tune meri fursat ki kyu dil mai itni harkat ki, ishq Mai itni barkat ki
ye tune kya kiya~~"

The water droplets soaked me completely making me feel relieved as i twirled myself in the rain when suddenly a loud yell made me flinch.

"Tara!!" i again heard someone calling my name which was getting muffled in the sound of rain.

I ran inside towards the stairs , quickly getting inside my room and locking it before looking out of the window as Mom and Dad were also not at home what if someone comes to kidnap me?

"ye!" my eyes widened noticing Ayaan standing at my door.

what the hell is he doing their? Taking bath in rain? Is he mad or wott what if he catch co- ahh nevermind I don't care about a jerk like him.