⋆ᴄʜ 𝟷𝟶 - ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ⋆

"sine Mai ager tu dard hai na koi dava chahiye "✨

🌷

—-A U T H O R 'S   P O V—

-A U T H O R 'S   P O V—

Tara glanced at Ayaan who was sitting beside her, his hands trapped between her finger as she was gently brushing over it, his head was over her shoulder and eyes closed as he finally found some peace being wrapped in her arms.

These panick attacks were not a new thing for him, but for the first time someone was there for him.

"I thing after being with someone as crazy as you, my heart is also turning stupid" she whispered, thinking that he couldn't hear her voice, while placing her other hand over her chest, her heart was beating faster than it ever did.

-Next day-

Tara was sitting on her seat alone while admiring Sameer,who was writting revision questions on borad for upcoming biology test, but did she have even one percent intrest in that? No!

Ayaan didn't came to class till now even after coming to school, unknowingly triggered her.

Last night he left her house after, making a mess of her hair with a revenge note saying "you were too bold Sitara baby last time , let me start a game this time!" she didn't knew what he will do, but she too isn't going to loose from him.

She knew she shouldn't trust this dinosaur, so she already took some unique picks of him sleeping like an animal yesterday ,to irritate him but she didn't thought she will be needing it this soon.

"Tara can you pass the book from my desk?" Sameer voice brought her back to reality as he caught her starring at him,Which made her cheeks turn red.

She didn't replied trying to hide her red cheeks, which didn't got unnoticed by her bestfriend.

Kashi quickly took the chance to tease her more.

"jiju is asking for something" she pinched Tara's arms softly making her blush hiding her face between her hands dramatically as both of them giggled.

"tara-" before Sameer could say something a loud voice cut him off in Between.

"can't you see she is busy and if you don't have hands to do your work, then I don't think it's appropriate to call yourself council member" girls started gossiping as soon as Ayaan entered the class in his Messy state.

His knuckles bleeding, while water was dripping from his hair, but his pink ears and sweaty cheeks made him look cute instead of hot. Which didn't got unnoticed by Tara.

Both the boy glared at eachother but Tara quickly took a move and called Ayaan.

Hearing her voice he smiled unknowingly and walked toward their seat intentionally bumping his shoulder on Sameer.