⋆ᴄʜ- 𝟺 ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ⋆

Ayaan smirked at the Tara's statement as he signed the paper with a mischievous grin that was unnoticed by Tara

"Bach gyi" Tara sighed as she hurriedly snatched the answer sheet from him and kept it in her bag.

She was about to yell when Ayaan suddenly smacked her head and started leaving the class.

Tara also ran behind him but suddenly both of them halted hearing Sameer's voice.

"Who gave you the permission to leave class" asked Sameer as he crossed his hand across his chest glaring at Ayaan with pure loath.

"I don't need your permission" spat Ayaan glaring back at him , as Tara looked at both of them.

"I am the class council for your information" Sameer spoke calmly.

"Fvcking be the class council for others not for me it wouldn't take even a second for my dad to throw you out of the school" yelled Ayaan as everyone in class started surrounding the three of them.

"Oh you and your Father only know how to get rid of problems, rather than solving it ,that's why your mom also ra-" before Sameer could complete his words Ayaan held his coller and pushed him toward the wall.

"How dare you talk about my mom like that " he yelled while choking Sameer who gave a tight punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

Before Ayaan could punch Sameer again , Tara came in between and held his hand pulling him out of the class.

As The two of them came near the sports room, Ayaan jerked Tara away.

"Tumko har chiz Mai interfere krna jaruri hota hai" he yelled at Tara who was looking at him in schok as he has always talked nicely to her.

"Tumhara dimaagi santulan hila hua hai students principle sir ko bulane gye the" Tara yelled back at him and within a second he jerked her inside the sports room,a place where only he and his two bestfriends can go, as Ayaan father is the major share holder of school so he always treated differently.

"Pag-" before she could say anything Ayaan started choking her.

Tara tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth,she started wiggling as Ayaan wasn't letting her go.

"This is same way how I feel when someone talk shit about my mom"as soon as he left her ,she started coughing.

"Have you gone crazy?" Tara yelled before giving a tight punch on his back .

"Why were you cho-" this triggered the men wala ego of Ayaan and within a second he held her hand folding it tightly behind her back.

Tara hissed in pain as Ayaan pulled her high still holding her hand tightly.

"I swear Tara agr tumne ek baar aur mughse aise baat Kiya to mai-" she hissed more as he pulled her more glaring in her eyes,her eyes wellmed up with tears and a sob escaped her mouth.