⋆ᴄʜ- 𝟻 ᴍᴀᴅ ʜɪᴍ⋆

[HAPPY READING<3]

Tara sat on her seat putting her head down trying to avoid all those glares which she was getting from Ayaan's so called obsessed fans

"Ayoo pagli what happened?" Kashi asked as she sat beside her bestie because there was still time for class to start.

"Yaar this Ayaan is irritating me I wanna punch him so hard that he can't even come out of his room with his ugly face" spoke Tara while rubbing her head in frustration.

"But i think you two looks so close nowadays" Kashi's words made Tara glare at her.

"You think alot" Tara replied while streching her lips sarcastically as she crossed her hands around her chest.

Kashi chuckled at her bestie's stubbornness and pulled her in a hug.

Tara felt like Kashi wanted to tell her something but she didn't asked, as she wanted Kashi herself to tell her without entering in her personal space.

She slowly patted on Kashi's back only to hear her giggle as both the bestie's giggled enjoying eachother's comfort.

Kashi went back to her seat as she bumped into Aakash ,falling on the ground she thought he wouldn't help her but Aakash quickly bent to her level and apologised while picking her stuffs.

"Thank you" Kashi said dryly as Aakash looked at the way she was walking, their was something wrong but he shrugged his shoulder and went toward his seat.

|Few hour's later|

"Chuhiya give me a pencil" Ayaan mumbled slowly while gesturing Tara to give him a pencil.

Tara gave a glance at him and again started giving her test ,completely ignoring his existence making him sigh.

"Yaar what will happen if you will just pass me a pencil" he again mumbled as his hand travelled toward her pouch which was between their seats making a boundary, yess our Tara did that.

But Tara quickly placed her hand on her pouch and pulled her pouch away and again started giving her test.

"Ayy chuhiya chup chap pencil de do warna tum dekh lena" Ayaan said a little loudly making Tara look at her in irritation, but they didn't knew someone else was also staring at them.

"Ye pencil pouch leke hi mar jao" she spoke with a glare while slamming the pencil pouch on his face.

"Agr tum ladki nhi hoti to dekh leta abhi" Ayaan glared at her while taking a pencil out from her pouch..

"Dinosaur keep your mouth shut or I will kill you already" Ayaan chuckled hearing her words as Got close to her ears .

"Ms. Tara Sharma aap kaho to hum sab kuch kr denge, aapke hatho se marna to humare liye swarg Mai jaane se bhi behter hai" she flinched hearing his deep voice, feeling his breathe on her ears she felt something so different which can not be held it was not Goosebumps but something-