twenty seven.

It Should Be Wrong
Pairing: Angus MacGyver x FemReader
Warnings: 18+, descriptive smut, dirty talk, strong language, p in v, oral (f receiving), confrontation, awkwardness, use of y/n (I actually blacked out with this one so please know it is heavily rated R)
Summary: You never ever saw Mac in a romantic or attractive way until one night the both of you get a little too drunk and find yourselves in bed. The worst part, it was the best you ever had.
word count: 2.9k

You didn't get it

You didn't get it. Not at first. He was always just a friend and when girls looked his way you'd find yourself confused. Yeah he had a charming personality, honey dew skin, perfect blonde hair, and glowing blue eyes, but he was Mac. The same Mac you'd known for the entirety of your whole life. The boy that would blow spit balls in your hair and scare any guys you talked too off. So why was it you were in the position you are now with none other than Angus MacGyver himself?

"Holy fuck" your hazy voice fills the room around you. Hands tangled in that perfect blonde hair, Mac sat between your legs, and was giving you the best head of your life. You could still see the campfire glow out the windows of his room where the two of you had just been 'drinking a few beers'.

Now he was eating you for all your worth, humming against your folds, and curling your toes. It was dirty, in every sense of the word. It's not until his lips wrap around your clit do you find yourself tightening your thighs around his head. You would be concerned about suffocating him but the hum of delight he gives buzzes from your clit all the way up to your brain.

"I'm gonna cum Mac" you pant, almost embarrassed by how fucked out your voice is, especially towards him. You should be embarrassed it's even him doing this to you. Yet hearing your words he only continues to eat you like a man starved and pushing you over the edge which has you trembling in seconds.

"Fucking delicious" he rasps and before you've even come down from your high he's rolling you over with ease and propping your ass in the air. When did he get so strong? Before you even register what's happening he's slid into you at full force, pelvic bone pushing against your ass. "Damn baby, should've known you were tight"

"Shit, move, please" you beg and you don't have to look to see the sly grin on the boys face as he pulls back and starts to pound into you. It's filthy, dirty, and delicious. You should be concerned about no condom, but it's Mac and you're on the pill after all. The one guy you've known your whole life and trust entirely. You just never assumed you'd trust him in this situation.

"So fucking pretty" Mac murmurs, still pounding into you, your face smushing into the mattress. He lands a swift smack to your ass which has you muffling a yelp into the blankets in front of you. You know mascara is running down your face but your arousal was also running down your legs.

He was hitting all the right place and felt so good. Nothing separating either of you as you finally both did the one thing as best friends you claimed you'd never do. Suddenly his hand is wrapped in your hair and lifting you up to meet his thrusts. You go to whine but are stopped when his free hand reaches around and takes your breast into his hand.