seven.

Your Pleasure
Pairing: Mac x Reader
Warning: little smut
Summary: You and Mac have been dating for two years so for your day of pleasure you handcuffed him so he would enjoy every second without getting to distracted in pleasuring you like he always did. But in the end he was only left a little embarrassed.

It had been bothering you for weeks what you could possibly get Mac for your two year anniversary

It had been bothering you for weeks what you could possibly get Mac for your two year anniversary. He had done so much for you over the past years and everyday was nearly a gift from him but what would you have to offer. Nothing you could buy would be good enough to show him how much you care and anything you tried to make wouldn't even compare to what he could possibly make himself. After hours of going back and forth you realized that all you could offer was pleasure.

Getting Mac in the trap was easy. Devising the plan not so much. Mac was smart and his actions were hard to predict. To even get him in the position you wanted him to would be hard. Yet you came up with the plan anyway and sent Mac the emergency text that would be sure to get him home.

"Y/N?!" Mac yelled throughout the home not even 15 minutes later and you smiled before hiding behind the doorframe.

"Babe, are you in here?" the door opened up. With you behind gave you an open shot. Not spotting you, you quickly snapped the end of the one cuff to his wrist as he still held the handle to the bedroom door.

"What the he-" you abruptly cut him off and shoved him back against the wall opposite the door. His eyes looked down into yours as he grew confused but that quickly changed when he spotted the grey silk robe you were wearing and you never wore that unless you were surprising him with a very sleepless night.

"So there wasn't an emergency?" he asked and you smiled deviously before turning off his phone and slipping it in the pocket of your robe.

"Not quite" you voice was dark and alluring and he found himself swallowing hard. You two did have a very exciting bedroom life but handcuffs had not yet been introduced.

"So what is this then?" he asked and you tilted your head as you smiled at him. He didn't make any effort to move away from his sandwiched position between you and the wall.

"You once told me how humans became the number one species by looking at an object and thinking of something you could use it for. And today I'm only interested in how I can use these to pleasure you" Mac's eyebrows rose as you trailed your hands up under the fabric of his leather jacket. Helping him slip it off you did the same with his blue button up before pushing him towards the bed where another pair of handcuffs was already hooked to the bed frame.

"Get comfy" you smirked at him as you crawled up on his lap. His non handcuffed hand grabbed your hip as you cuffed the other to the bed frame as well. His hand started to move back to your ass but you grabbed it and handcuffed it to the other pair of cuffs.

"Your pleasure" you scolded him as you poked at his chest but he whined.

"That is my pleasure" you chuckled at his antics before crawling down his frame. He struggled to keep his breathing regular as you unbuttoned his jeans. You gave them a light tug before teasing him and moving to remove his shoes. As soon as you returned to fumbling with his jeans he made a small squeaking noise in his throat.

"Stop going so slow" he muttered and you chuckled as you removed his jeans. Crawling up his frame again you slowly began kissing his neck.

As you two continued the sensual evening the team had been trying to contact Mac. But with his phone turned off and in your pocket it was impossible to reach him. Jack was beginning to get worried while Matty was just overly annoyed. Finally giving up Jack left and went to drive to the house to check on him.

"I'll be right back" you told Mac, slowly leaving his lips. Your robe had now been opened up to fully reveal the black lingerie and Mac was now completely naked. You pulled the covers over him before going out to the kitchen to get a few other items to use.

"Where is he?!" the door slammed open as Jack rushed in. Dropping the items in your hand you scrambled to shut your robe but Jack ignored you completely and started looking for Mac. Walking out onto the back porch he walked over to the windows that outlined his whole bedroom. Peering in he spotted Mac who was completely red in the face.

"Oh" Jack said as he stepped back. You stood near the second entrance to the back porch with a guilty smile on your face. He looked back in at Mac and then at you before grinning.

"Macky boy has a handcuff kink!" he laughed before pressing his face up to the glass.

"Enjoying yourself boy-o?!" Mac turned away embarrassed and Jack turned back to you with a smile.

"Finish up than head to the Phoenix. We got a new mission" he knocked on the glass before walking by and patting you on the shoulder. As soon as he left you walked back into the bedroom and gave Mac an apologetic look to which he just shook his head.

"We gotta hurry, I have work" smiling you let go of the robe and continued what you were doing. When Mac returned to work a little later the team gave him questioning looks other than Jack's large grin. It only got more amusing when Jack watched him rub at the bruises on his wrists from the strain of the cuffs. Yet you could tell from the smile on his face he didn't mind them at all.