- CHARACTERS -

For life's sustenance, the heartbeat should be enough, but why does it resonate as if my soul is reaching out for someone, as though their presence is the very essence I need to truly live?

~ Veer

Introducing Dr

Introducing Dr. Veer Viraj Malhotra, a 28-year-old neurosurgeon adorned with the honored MD title. CFO of his father's TrustWell hospital and owner of his own "Emerald Health Heaven" Hospital.

••••°°••••

The moon revealed a face, an unknown visage, unseen but intimately known. Is this the essence I'm searching for, the one that resonates with my soul?

~ Kiara

Introducing Kiara Sanjay Agnihotri, a 26-year-old with a range of talents

Introducing Kiara Sanjay Agnihotri, a 26-year-old with a range of talents. She's not just the CEO of Agnihotri Groups of Hotels but also has a passion for architecture.

••••°°••••

Veer & Kiara

••••°°••••

Baatein Reh Gayi Thi Kuch Adhuri,
inn Dil Ki Kitabon Mein Chhupi, Unhe Fir Padhna Hai.
(Whispers of incomplete conversations lingered,
In the pages of these hearts, the unread chapters await.)

Aankhon Ki Gehraaiyon Main Basi,thi Kuch Shayari, Unhe Fir Bayan Karni Hai.
(Within the depths of the eyes resided,
Some unspoken poetry, eager to be expressed again.)

Haathon Se Haath Jo Chhut Gaye The,unhe Fir Se Judna Hai, Inn Khwabon Ka Saath Dena Hai.
(The hands that once slipped away,
Long to reconnect, to accompany these dreams.)

Safar Jo Bich Rahaan Chhut Gaya Tha,usse Fir Pura Karna Hai, Ek Naya Chapter Likana Hai.
(The journey that faced an interrupted path,
Demands completion, a new verse to inscribe.)

Vaadein Jo Reh Gaye The Adhure,unhe Fir Pura Karne Hai, Is Dil Ko Sukoon Dena Hai.
(Promises that remained unfulfilled,
Yearn to be redeemed, to bring solace to this heart.)

Kaha Tha Jinhone Kismat Main Saath Nahi Humara,aaj Saath Aa Kar Unhe Jhutha Kehlana Hai, Is Prem Kahani Ko Pura Karana Hai.
(For those who declared destiny against our union,
Today, standing together, we must refute the falsehoods and fulfill this tale of love. )

••••°°•••

Krrish & Kanak

 "Some love stories remain unfinished, yet within them, the concealed love always reveals its presence to the world, leaving an eternal imprint." 

••••°°••••

••••°°•••

 Important: This story is a work of fiction. Everything you read, like names, characters, places, and events, is just from the writer's imagination. If anything seems similar to real life, it's just a coincidence. Also, the pictures belong to their rightful owners, but the aesthetics and book cover is done by the author.