CHAPTER - 16

Finallyyy exams khatamm🥳🎉
Now I'll update regularly 🙂

Grace us with votes✨
Us means I and the chapter 😂

Happy Reading ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my reading book when there was a knock not on the door but on the window

I was sitting in my reading book when there was a knock not on the door but on the window. I frowned and opened my window. I got scared as there was abhimanyu on the ladder and was about to fall. But I caught him and pulled him up. He entered inside and I glared at him while keeping my hands on my waist. He looked at me and gave me 'what' look.

I asked him,"what are you doing here? And if you want to come then why didn't you cane from the main door? Kahi lag jaati toh?" He said while coming near me,"Uffo Biwi! Ek toh me tumse milne aaya or tum ho ki mjhe daant rahi ho. And if I'd came from the main door then what will be the fun?" I glared at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"But you didn't tell me why are you here?" He said while pulling me towards him," actually meri biwi mujhe yaad kar rhi thi toh me aa gya." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and said while inhaling my scent,"Ohh. How much I missed your scent." I broke the hug and asked,"achha. So you missed my scent not me." He looked at me with a shocked face and immediately said,"No. no it's not like that. I missed you too. It's just...." After listening him I couldn't control and started laughing. Soon he realised that it was a prank. He said while nodding,"achha ji. Prank tha tob ab dekho." He started tickling me and I laughed more.

I said between my laughs,"Abhi haha stop." He stopped and said,"what did you called me?" I stopped laughing and I realised what I said. I replied him,"I'm sorry. If you didn't like it I'll not call you with that name. It sli..." He cut me off by kissing me.

After a minute he left me and we both were panting heavily. He joined our forehead and said," I liked the name. That too very much." I smiled at him.

We were sitting im my room's balcony and were star gazing. My back was leaned on his chest and he hugged me from back. I said while looking at chaand," Aaj chaan kitna sundar lag rha hai na." He said,"mera chaand to roj hi sundar lagta hai." I blushed as I know of what he was talking about. He said,"hayee. This blush of yours. Kisi din meri jaan leke rahega." I turned and put my palm immediately and said with a stern expression,"dare you say anything like that." He chuckled and kissed my palm. I will be lying if I say that I didn't felt butterfly in my stomach.

He said,"agar hamari maut ka karan aap bhi hoti hai na toh hum khushi khushi mar jaaenge."
I stood up and said angrily,"bola na mene ki mat boliye aesi baatein. Aapko samajh nhi aata kya." He held my hand and made me sit on his lap. I didn't looked at him. He made me look at him and said while holding his ears like a child,"I'm sorry, Ishti. I'll not say like this anymore,okay. But please don't get angry." I looked at him and my anger melted, sone by the nickname given by him and some by his innocence and cuteness. I held his hand and removed them from his ears.