CHAPTER - 28

Bhai. You all matlab 24 hrs bhi nahi hue and target poora kar diya. Bas aise hi karte raha karo achha lagta hai. Next chapter after 30 votes on this chapter. Chalo kardo target jaldi se poora.
And ab chapter padhlo ❤️

Here the Sharmas were having dinner when Arjun's phone rang displaying Trishti's name

Here the Sharmas were having dinner when Arjun's phone rang displaying Trishti's name. He said with a smile,"Trishti's call." Everyone snapped their head towards him and he picked up the call keeping it speaker and said," Hello Trishu. How are you bachha?" An unknown voice came over the phone,"hello." Everyone frowned hearing an unknown manly voice and arjun said,"who are you and why is my sister's phone with you?" That man said,"sir, that lady who owns this phone has met with a severe accident. We are taking her to the hospital 'health and care.' Please arrive ASAP." The call went off. Hearing it everyone froze while arjun and aditya quickly left from the dining table rushing outside. Seeing them running everyone came out of their shock state and ran to the hospital.

On the other hand, Siya opens her eyes and finds her whole family there. Meera went towards her and said,"how are you mera bachha?" Listening to her mother she cried and said,"I'm sorry maa." Meera shook her head and said,"no bachha. It was not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. Hmm." Everyone came to ask her about her health. And soon she slept due to meds. Everyone came out of Siya's ward when he got the call.  He excused himself and went in side to attend the call. He picked up the call. It was from Vijay. He gulped the lump of the guilt formed in his throat and said,"jai shree krishna vijay ji." He heard and raging voice," cut off the greetings, bhai sahab. What you all had done with my daughter?" "I'm sorry for the behaviour of my family. The situation made it all happen. Trishu must have told you everything." He said,"tell us? She is not even in the state to say a single word and you are saying that she has told us." "I know bhai sahab. But... Siya got Raped today." Vijay said,"what? Is she alright?" He said,"she is. How is Trishu?" And the next word Vijay said left him all shocked,"she-she met with an accident. A major one. We don't even know when she is going to wake up." He said,"What? No no. Nothing will happen to her Vijay ji. She is so strong. She will fight back and come to us. Don't worry." He just hummed and cut the call. Harsh saw the idol of God and said while joining his hands,"meri ek bachhi ko bacha kar dusri ki jaan khatre me daal di, bhagwan. Kyu? Please jese aapne siya ko theek kara, meri Trishu ko bhi kardo." Saying he went towards his family.
(You saved my one daughter but put other daughter in danger, God. Why? The way you cured Siya please cute my Trishu too.)

The sharmas were eagerly waiting for the doctor to come out of the OT. They all were stunned to see their beloved daughter and sister to see in this state. She was all lively but seeing her in this state only broke them. Just then doctor came and everyone bombared him with questions
"Dr. How is she?"
"Is she fine?"
Doctor calmed them down and said,"she is out of danger but." Vikram said,"but what doctor?" He said after taking a deep breath,"but she is in coma and we don't know when she will wake up. But it seems like she doesn't want to live. She herself wants to die. And if the patient herself wants to die then no medicine can work. And most importantly her body has turned so weak after the accident so you should take care of her diet." Reena fell down crying listening to her daughter's state while Vijay hold her. She said while crying,"vijay. Meri bachhi. She-she is not waking. You tell her to wake up na. She will listen to you." Suman came to her daughter in law and said,"reena, she is our Trishti. She will fight back. And soon she will wake up. Huh? And as soon as she will wake up you know what first thing she will ask?" Rrena shook her head and she said,"her favourite chocolate shake. The one you makes. So for that you have to be healthy. And if you keep crying then you'll fall ill then who will make her favourite shake. So stop crying." Listening to her she wiped her tears and said,"yes maa. You're right. I have to be strong for my Trishu." Everyone was silent just then vijay said,"siya got raped." Everyone looked at him shocked. He continued with controlling his anger ,"And meera ji blamed our Trishu for that." Aditya greeted her teeth and said,"and what about Abhimanyu where was he when his mother blamed out Trishu?" Vijay said with fisting her finger,"what would he be doing? Even he blamed. He didn't even listen to her and blamed her." Arjun said,"I'll not leave him. I'll kill him." Vikram said,"arjun calm down." "Calm down? Literally dadu. Because of him our Trishu is in this state and you are asking us to calm down" it was aditya this time who replied. Vikram said,"even I'm upset with Abhimanyu and his family for this behaviour towards our Trishu but for now our sole concentration should be on Trishu." Everyone nodded when nurse came and said,"the patient has been shifted to ward. But you all can't meet her today as the chances of infection are higher now. You can meet her tomorrow. And any one of you all can stay at the hospital." They nodded and she left. Aditya said,"you all go home. I'll be here." Arjun said,"no I'll stay. You go home." Aditya said,"bhai you should go home. Bhabhi is waiting for you and moreover pihu doesn't sleep without you." Suman said,"he is right arjun. Let him stay." Arjun nodded reluctantly and said while keeping his hand on Aditya's shoulder,"call me if you need anything." He nodded and everyone went from their.

Abhimanyu was staying at the hospital to look after Siya while the whole family went home. He was thinking about Trishti as how she hide this big thing from him. How she hurt his family, his sister.  "Why Ishti why did you do that? Why did you hurt my family when they treated you as their own daughter and sister?" He whispered to himself while a lone tear escape from his eyes. He looked at the sleeping figure of Siya and fisted his hands. He was sure to punish them who did this to his sister. Thinking all this he slept on the couch at the room.

At sharma house, sleep was far awag from everyone's eye. Of course how could they sleep when their 'akhon ka tara' (apple of eye) was in this state.

Aditya entered the room of Trishti and a lone tear escape from his eyes. No matter how much they fight, she will always be his baby sister whom he love dearly. He take her hands in his gently and said,"trishu, wake up na yrr. I promise I'll not trouble you now. I'll not drink your chocolate shake and will not eat your chocolate. Even I'll bring you chocolates daily but please wake up." But she didn't responded. Today she didn't wipe her brother's and family's  tears. She didn't sooth them by calling them with her angelic voice. She just layed still. He then said further,"are angry with us? Then yell at us. You can even take my bike with you. I'll not stop but please yarr Trishu not this punishment. You know today everyone was crying. You hate tears in our eyes na then what are you doing now. You are making all of us cry. Please Trishu wake up." But she didn't respond. Aditya held her hand and he didn't knew when he slept.

Next day, everyone came to see Siya. But what she ask fill abhimanyu and meera with rage,"where is bhabhi? She didn't came to me yesterday also. Is she in surgery?" Meera said,"she will come. You have it." And fed her the soup. Abhimanyu was controlling himself when ruhaan signalled him to come outside. They came outside and abhimanyu asked,"what happened ruhaan? Why you called me here?" He said,"bhai I know bhabhi was wrong when she hide it from us. But I'm sure there must be a reason." Abhimanyu said," is this all you want to talk? If yes then I'll take my leave." "bhai. You just did what you thought right. But I know my bhabhi more than you. She never do anything without any reason. And till when you'll hide it from Siya? One day she will come to know. And I'm afraid that when she came to know about bhabhi and you about the reason of her hiding this thing from us did not get late. I am afraid when you realise your mistake the time is not gone" after saying this he went from there leaving Abhimanyu in his thoughts. But he was too much in the incidents that happened and her fakeness  that he didn't believe Ruhaan's words.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?
Trishti made with an accident that too a major one. What are your thoughts about it?

Kya Abhimanyu ko uski galti realise hogi?
Use pta chalega Trishti ki condition ke baare me ya nahi? Sab pta chalega jab aap log vote karoge toh jaldi jaldi se karo. Vote target bhot kam ka hai jaldi se poora kardo fir new update milega.

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁