CHAPTER - 26

(Next Chapter after 20 votes on this chapter

(Next Chapter after 20 votes on this chapter. Target is small only. Jaldi jaldi se poora kardo. Fir new chapter milega, hehe. )

Everything is going like a fairy tale in Abhisti's life. And like a bliss a month passed. Their relationship was growing well. The bond of Ruhaan and Siya with Trishti has become stronger and so with everyone.

Trishti was going towards Siya's room as she was getting bored. As soon as she went inside she saw her crying. Hearing the opening of the door Siya quickly wiped her  tears but she has already seen it. Trishti went to Siya not before locking the door and asked with concern," siya, bacche what happened? Huh? Why are you crying?" And that's it she broke down. Trishti hugged her and said,"bas bachhe. At least tell me what happened?" Siya broke the hug and said,"bhabhi there's a guy in my college. I don't like him but bhabhi he is forcing me to like him. He even blackmailed me saying if I didn't agree then he will viral my morphed pics." Trishti said,"shh. You don't need to be scared. We'll solve it. I, abhi, ruhaan you whole family is with you. We will find out a way." Siya shook her head and said,"no no no, Bhabhi. Please don't tell anyone especially bhai." "But siya.." she cut her off and said,"ni bhabhi. If you told him then I'll do something for me." Listening to siya, Trishti's eyes widened and ge raised her hand to slap her but stop in the middle. She said,"if you said anything like that again. I'll not stop at that time." She said while crying,"it's your right bhabhi." She smiled and hugged her and said,"ab bas, okay. We will sort it out. Stop stressing. And you'll not be afraid you'll go to the college and face him. You are strong right. Then if he tried to do something then beat the shit of him. Hmm?" She nodded. Trishti said,"now rest for sometime and don't take stress okay." She nodded while Trishti made her way to her room.

Trishti came and sat on the bed and said to herself,"I had to tell Abhi. I can't hide this from him." She picked up her phone and called him but he didn't pick up. She then sent him the message,'call me when you're free.'

Evening passed by, and now it was time for Abhimanyu to come home. Trishti was anxiously waiting for him. Just then her phone pinged. She opened her phone to find Abhimanyu's message,'sorry baby, was busy in a meeting. And please eat your dinner. I'll be late today. See you at home ❤️'

Trishti sighed and thought to talk to him when he came back. She started preparing for dinner. And after a hour or so dinner was ready. She served it on the table with the help of maids when neera came," Trishu, had Abhi arrived?" She said,"no maa. Actually he just messaged that he is going to be late." She sighed but said,"okay. But you have your dinner on time okay. Don't know how much time he would take." Trishti nodded and till now everyone has cane. She sat on her chair and everyone had their dinner. Siya and Trishti both of them 'tried' to act normally.

After dinner Trishti was in their room waiting for Abhi. It was not half past 12 but he didn't arrive. She was worried for him now. She was going to call him when he entered looking all tired. His coat was hanging in one hand, his tie was loose. She went towards him and hugged him. He hugged her back and nuzzled his nose in her neck inhaling her lily scent. Sge broke the hug and cupped his face. She said,"dinner?" He shook his head in no and asked her,"you had?" She smiled and nodded. He then went towards the washroom to freshen up. When he came he laid beside her while she hugged her keeping her head on his chest. She called him,"abhi." He just hummed and she said further,"I want to tell you something." He said,"can we talk tomorrow. I'm so tired today." Trishti was reluctant but nevertheless said,"hmm. Okay." And like this they both drifted to sleep.

The next day when Trishti woke up he found her alone on the bed. She was going towards the washroom when her eyes fell on the note,
'good morning, biwi. I know you must be wondering where I'm but actually I had to go to the office due to an urgent meeting. And don't worry about my breakfast. I'll have it from the canteen.

~Abhi ❤️

She sighed as she was bot veen able tell him today too. She got ready for the hospital. She went downstairs to help Meera with serving. And then they have their breakfast. In the mid of breakfast Trishti blinked towards siya to assure her to which she gave her a small smile. After breakfast everyone went to their respective works. Today was so hectic for Trishti as well as Abhimanyu. She was busy with surgeries and appointments.

This was now luch time when Trishti called Abhimanyu. He picked up her call and before she could say anything he said,"Ishti, can I call you later? I'm in a meeting." She just hummed and cut the call. After lunch she again got busy in her schedule.

When she got free it was already 8pm. She decided to head home. After half an hour she reached home. She entered inside and meera said,"trishu, you came? Go and freshen up and then come to have dinner." She nodded and asked,"maa. Did abhi came?" "He'll be late beta." It was Harsh this time who replief. She nodded and got freshen up.

After dinner she went in Siya's room. She asked her,"how are you siya?" She smiled and said,"I'm fine bhabhi. Thankfully he was not there today in college." She smiled and nodded. She then said,"now sleep okay. Good night." Siya said,"good night bhabhi." She went to their room and decided to go through some files till abhi comes.

After a hour she was done with her work, Abhi didn't arrived. She wind up her work and then Abhi came. She hugged him and asked,"did you want dinner or you had?" He said,"I had." She nodded while he went to freshen up. When he came Trishti said,"abhi can we talk? I need to tell you something." He turned towards her and said,"if it's not important then can we talk tomorrow. Please." She nodded and they both went to sleep. Trishti made a mental note to talk to him about Siya for sure.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Okay so something is coming guys. What do you think?
How will Abhimanyu react when he will get to know about Siya?
Is Trishti doing good by telling him about Siya?

Drop your thoughts in comment section.

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁