CHAPTER - 32

Target : 50 votes

Trishti was in the garden when a maid came and brought a bouquet and chocolates

Trishti was in the garden when a maid came and brought a bouquet and chocolates. He said,"mam someone gave it for you." She frowned and said,"who?" "It was from courier and the name is not given neither they told." She nodded and said,"okay. Give it to me." She took the bouquet and chocolates. No doubt she loved the bouquet. Of course it was of her favourite flowers. She frowned seeing the letter and opened it. As soon as she saw the handwriting she recognised it. A part of her became happy seeing that he sent all that to her. She read the letter,

'Hey Ishti. How are you? Maa told me that you met with an accident. I know I was a jerk Trishu but please forgive me. Slap me, yell at me punish me in whatsoever way you want but please, please don't leave me. I know I hurt you, too much. But please don't leave me. And today I came to know about -about what mom did. I was not knowing that mom did all that. Please forgive me jaan.

Yours Abhi♡'

Reading that letter tears fell from her eyes. As much as she is hurt by his words, she still wants him. She want to just run in his embrace but she is not going to forgive him easily. She wiped her tears. And called the maid that was there. She came towards her. She forwarded the bouquet and said,"please throw it." She kept the letter and chocolate with her and went to her room with the help of the maid. She kept the letter and chocolate safely and went downstairs to sit with everyone and to help with the arrangements.

She went downstairs and asked dadi,"what should I do? Is there anything that I can help you all with?" Shreya said,"uh huh. There's nothing. You go and take rest." She pouted and said,"but I really want to help." Reena said,"you can do it. But once you get well." Suman said,"trishu, bachha I want to ask you something." Trishti looked at her dadi and just nodded her head. She continued,"beta I was thinking to invite Rathores too. What do you think?" She froze. She composed herself and thought for a while. Then she said,"okay. You can call them." She said,"you sure? If you're comfortable than we can ignore it." She said,"it's okay dadi you can." Suman nodded and got back to her work. While trishti went upstairs to her room with the help of her dadu.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In Rathore Mansion, everyone  were sitting in the hall. When kalyani's phone rang. She looked at the caller id and said,"suman ji." Everyone looked at her while Abhimanyu's whole attention went to his dadi. She picked the call and said,"radhe Krishna suman ji."

Two sided convo

S- radhe Krishna kalyani ji. How are you?

K- I'm fine. What about you? and Trishti? How is she?
(Listening to her name Abhimanyu's eyes filled with hope that she would be fine. The same was with Meera. Who was drowned in the feeling of guilt. This didn't go unnoticed by Harsh.)