CHAPTER - 19

(Next chapter will only ne published when there'll be 50+ votes on this chapter

(Next chapter will only ne published when there'll be 50+ votes on this chapter. And this time I'll not post before the target is achieved.)

------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day when our Abhishti will officially together. They both were all ready with a feeling of nervousness, excitement, happiness and promising. Excited to marry each other and to become the support system of each other. Promising to support each other not only in difficult times but in happy times too. Happiness to start a new life having each other by side.

As Trishti was sitting in her room seeing her reflection in mirror with a feeling of nervousness and sadness

As Trishti was sitting in her room seeing her reflection in mirror with a feeling of nervousness and sadness. Sadness as she was going away from her family, her house where she spent her childhood. Nervousness whether she would be able to handle everything or not. She was thinking all this when her family entered. She turned and they all were stunned to see her looking like a queen. With teary eyes, suman and reena reached her took of evil eyes by circling red chillies 7 times around her and then burning it. With teary eyes Suman said,"kitni badi hogyi hamari Trishti. Vikram said,"ye toh hai. It feels like as if it was yesterday when we came to know that the baby born is girl. As if it was yesterday only when we did her naamkaran ceremony and named her Trishti." Till now Trishti was also in tears. Vijay came forward and said while putting his hand on her head," when did you become this big, princess." Trishti hugged hin and soon this hug was joined by everyone. Pihu came forward and said with sad face," bui, please don't go. I'll miss you." Trishti kneeled before her and said," bachha, I'll miss you too." And hugged her. Shreya came forward and said," Trishu." Trishti looked up to find her SIL in tears
She hugged her. When Shreya was newly wedded she has developed a strong bond with Trishti in a mean time and now she was going. It was making her sad. After meeting, naina and amisha came. They got freeze on their steps when they saw her. They said,"aaj toh lagta hai. Jiju gaye." Everyone laughed while Trishti blushed. Reena said,"now we should go. Guest are about to arrive. You come with them." Trishti nodded and everyone went outside leaving the Trio alone. They shared a hug and clicked lots of selfies.

Abhimanyu was all ready with a big smile on his face. But inside he was also nervous. He went downstairs where his all family and friends were there. Kalyani came forward and said," mere raja beta ko kisi ki nazar na lage." And took some kajal from her and put behind his ear. He bent down to touch her blessings which she gave. He took blessings from all the elders and hugged his father. Siya and Ruhaan came forward and hugged him. After hugging them he came to best friends and they pulled him into a brother hug. After their hug, Meera said,"let's go now. The auspicious time is arriving." Everyone nodeed and Abhimanyu sat on the mare. They started their baarat with lots of dancing.

Here Trishti was waiting for Abhimanyu to arrive soon. Naina said with a teasing smile," dekh rahi hai Ami. Someone is so desperate to meet her soon to be husband." Amisha laughed while Trishti rolled her eyes. They heard the sound. Trishti stood up and she realised that the Baarat has arrived. She went near the window. And a smile crept on her face when she saw her Abhi siiting on the mare and dancing. She immediately went inside and asked to Trishti and Amisha,"yaar I'm looking good, right?" They looked at her and let out a sigh. They said," ek dam hot." Trishti chucked. Soon arjun and Aditya came inside and said while coming near her,"let's go. It's time. " Hearing Arjun, Trishti became emotional and hugged both of them. They both hugged her tightly. Breaking hug, Aditya said,"ab thoda sa rona baad ke liye bhi chod de. Or ab mat ro varna tera makeup kharab ho jayega or tu fir apne asli chudail wale look me aajayegi. Abhimanyu bechara dar ke bhag jayega." Trishti whined and said to Arjun,"bhai dekho na aditya bhai kya bol rahe hai." Arjun side hugged her and said sternly to Aditya," adi. Aaj meri princess ko koi kuch nhi bolega. Ab chale?" Trishti nodded. And they went towards the aisle.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu's Baarat arrived at the gate of venue. Reena was standing there with the plate of aarti. She did Abhimanyu's aarti and he came inside. In the aisle, Abhimanyu was sitting impatiently. He was constantly looking at the hallway entry gate. Sahil whispered in his ear,"bhai thoda sabra kar. Bhabhi aati hi hongi." Abhimanyu said while looking at the same direction," but when?" Sahil laughed and panditji said,"it's time to call the bride." Arjun and Aditya nodded and went to bring Trishti. Abhimanyu stood up as soon as heard the priest.

After some time, the song changed into,'Din Shagna Da.' Trishti entered the place with her brother and Naina and Amisha by her side. Abhimanyu looked towards the gate and as soon as he saw her, his breath hitched and heart beat went high. He was seeing her with tears in his eyes. Trishti looked up at him and was lost in his glory. They both were so lost into each other that they didn't realise when they were standing in front of each other. Abhimanyu came out of his trance and forwarded his hand. Trishti hold his hand and atood near him. Trishti noticed his eyes and said with worry," what happened? Why are you crying?" Abhimanyu chuckled and wiped the corner of his eye with his thumb pad. He said," its the tears of happiness not sadness. Its just I don't have any word to be thankful to God for sending you in my life. Nor do I have words to describe how beautiful you look and how happy I am." She smiled and then priest said,"muhurat ka samay ho gya hai." Everyone nodded and they both sat on the stool placed in front of the havan. Panditji started chanting mantras. And after some time Panditji said,"now bride and groom can stand up for varmala." They stood up while Shreya and Siya brought Varmala. Abhimanyu was going to put varmala in Trishti's neck when Arjun and Aditya was about to pick her up. Trishti stopped them and said,"bhai, no. It's ok." Saying so she bent down in front of him. He immediately made her stand and said,"no matter what happens. Never, I repeat never bow down in front of anyone even if its me." And put the garland in her neck. Trishti smiled and put the varmala in his neck. Everyone hooted and clapped.

------------------------------------------------------

Finally they are getting married 🥳❤️

How was it?

Please do vote✨
Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁