CHAPTER - 18

After hours of sitting in one position, Trishti was hella tired and hungry due to it

After hours of sitting in one position, Trishti was hella tired and hungry due to it. After some time, aditya came with a plate of food in his hands. He came near her and said,"you must be hungry, right? Let me feed you." Trishti said with a pout,"finally someone noticed." Aditya chuckled and brought a morsel of food near her mouth. She ate the food. Arjun was feeding Shreya as she also had heena on her hands.

After dinner Trishti saw that her mehendi was now dry. She applied clove oil on her hand. And then went to sleep due to tiredness.

Next morning, abhimanyu was sitting in his room adorning his palm where he has applied henna of Trishti's name. His mehendi's colour was so dark. He smiled looking at it and went downstairs to had breakfast. While Trishti just came from taking bath and now was getting ready. Her eyes felt on her hands which shows dark colour. She clicked the pic of her hands and sent to him. At the same time, a pic came from his side of his hand where her name was written. She smiled seeing it. She was about to reply when his call came and he said,
"You know it is beleived that when henna's colour is dark it means that the groom loves his bride too much."
She smiled and replied,"achha ji." He replied," han ji." She smiled and said further," by the way now I came to know about the reason for the disappearance of forests." He said,"ohh. And what's that?" She said,"because the green forest is with me."

Listening her, he blushed really very hard and a big smile was playing on his lips. He replied," I'm speechless now." She laughed. And he said,"it's great." Trishti said,"huh? What's great?" He said,"the music, it's great." She frowned and said,"which music? I didn't played any music." To which he said,"Ohh, it was your laugh. I thought it was music." And now it was her chance to blush. Though it was cheesy but still she blushed and a crimson red hue appeared on her cheeks. She cleared her throat and said,"by the way why did you applied mehendi? Isn't it is the bride who applies mehendi." He replied," where it is written that only bride can apply mehendi. And anyways, now your name is written is in my lines of palm. You can not leave me. Now your permanent booking is done." She said," ahhuh, who wants to leave by the way." He smiled and said," achha now I'll talk later okay. See you in the evening." She smiled and said,"Hmm. Bye." They ended the call and with a excited yet nervous smile they got busy for the evening.

Today was their Sangeet. Everything was decorated royally and elegantly. In different rooms there was getting ready the bride and groom.

They both were feeling excited yet nervous

They both were feeling excited yet nervous. Excited to meet and see each other after the whole day. And nervous if they'll be able to hold each other's hand, stand by each other's side not only at difficult times but at happy times too.

Soon it was time for them to proceed towards the place where sangeet was going to take place. They entered at the same time and were lost in each other's gracious looks. The way they both were looking like queen and king, enchanted them both more.

They came and stood in front of each other. Trishti asked him,"how am I looking?" He replied in daze,"just like my queen." She blushed hearing him while everyone hooted. He came out of his trance and kalyani said,"achha now let's start." They smiled eye to eye. The bride and groom were settled on the sofa which was for them only.

Soon the performances started. The groom's side boys danced on "shaadi hone wali hai." Siya danced on "bade-bade bhaiyon ke chhote bhaiya."
Meera and Harsh danced on "jeena jeena."

Arjun and Aditya danced on "jis ghar me tumhari shaadi ho." Arjun and Shreya performed on "tera fitoor." Reena and Vijay performed on "mein koi aisa geet gau." Naina and Amisha performed on "o mere jijaji."

After everyone's performance, now came the performance of our bride and groom.

After their performance, both the families get on the stage and had a family dance which ended with a family DJ.

After the DJ everyone had dinner. While having dinner, abhimanyu whispered to Trishti's ear," just one night more then you'll be mine. My wife, Mrs. Rathore." Trishti smiled hearing him and said,"and you'll be my life. My husband, Mr. Rathore." He smiled. And under they entangled their fingers while smiling eye to eye. And like they had their dinner. After dinner as it was late, everyone went to their rooms as guests were long gone. Trishti changed into comfortable clothes and laid on her room's bed. Her phone pinged with a message from Abhimanyu. She checked and read the message,
'Good Night, soon to be Mrs. Rathore ❤️.'
She smiled and replied,'good night to you too, soon to be husband ❤️.'
Seeing her message He smiled cheekily and jumped on his bed due to excitement and said,"yess. I am going to get married that too to Trishti. My jaan. She has made a soft corner in my heart in a very small time. The way she smiles, she flirts, she prays, she dances. The way she handles everyone and everything. Everything is just attractive to her. Despite being the no.1 doctor of the country she still manages to give time to me and my family. Her eyes, her lips. I am just obsessed with her and everything related to her. Now I just can't wait to marry her." And with a sweet smile they both went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it lovelies?
So finally they are going to get married.
Excited??

Please give votes✨

Follow me on Instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁