CHAPTER - 23

I went behind her towards our room

I went behind her towards our room. As soon as we entered I locked the door and back hugged her. She leaned on me and i put my chin on her and said while pouting,"I don't want you to go. Can't you ask mom to let you stay there only for a day?" She turned towards me and pecked my pout and said,"I also don't want to go but it's ritual right. I need to go. And anyways we'll talk on call everyday." I nodded unwilling and left her. She hold my hand kissed me and said,"now don't be sad. Otherwise I won't be able to go." I smiled at her and hugged her.
I said without breaking the hug,"by the way I liked you way of convincing me." She said,"now what can I do. I have such a husband who gets angry very fast that I have to find ways to convince him to talk to me." I smiled just nuzzled ny nose in her neck. After a min we have to break the hug as ny phine ranged. I groaned while she giggled. I narrowed my eyes at her and picked up the call. I was talking to Mr. Singhania when Ishti came and started kissing me on my neck. I'll ve lying if I said I didn't like it but I am on call and I just not able to control myself.

I glared at her and she smirked. Trust me she is looking damn hot and sexy at the same time. I said,"I'll fuck you so hard. I swear." "What?" came the voice from the phone. I immediately said,"no no Mr. Singhania. Sorry for what I spoke. It's just.. umm how about we meet tomorrow and discuss it?" He replied in positive and the call went off. I then glared at her who was now looking at me as if she hadn't done anything. I pulled her towards me and she placed hus hands on mine shoulder to support her. I said,"what was all this?" She looked at me innocently and said,"what?" I pinned her to the wall and said,"you don't know what you did?" She nodded in no and I could see she was trying hards not to smile. I said,"okay then let me show you." I kissed her and when I felt she is breathless I parted our lips.
I bent down and started kissing her collarbone. I bite her collerbone and she hissed,"Abhi." I liked it. No, actually I love it. I then kissed the place and licked it to soothe the pain. I hold her hands above her head and started giving wet kisses to her. I like the effect I have on her.

I pulled her pallu which was tucked on hus waist and kissed her waist. I then whiskered into her ears,"wanna continue it?" She said,"hmm." I smiled and left her. I then said,"that's what you got to tease me." She looked at me with her mouth open. I chuckled at her red yet shocked face and left the room.

------------------------------------------------------

What just happened? I thought I'd tease him but here he just went away while teasing him

What just happened? I thought I'd tease him but here he just went away while teasing him. But nevertheless I liked it. I smiled and went in front of the mirror and smiled while touching the hickey he gave. I hid it with concealer and went downstairs. I sat down where everyone was and we started talking about random things. We were talking when maa said to dadi with a mischievous glint,"maa, looks like Trishti has a good coverage concealer." My eyes widened and abhimanyu and I went red due to embarrassment while everyone laughed at our situation. Siya said,"lagta hai I'm going to be bua soon." They went red more while abhimanyu said,"so what she is my wife." My eyes widened hearing him. Ruhaan said,"woahh bhai. So in hurry to become parents." I was sure I must be giving a really very hard complete to tomato. Maa said,"ok now enough. Just look at her face. It's even red than a tomato." Everyone chuckled. But thankfully the topic got changed.

We all got immersed in random talks. While all the men immersed in the business talks. Just them and their business talks.

Next Day

After breakfast I was getting ready as bhai was coming to pick me. Abhimanyu came from behind and hugged me. He said,"I don't want you to go." I smiled at him and said," I also don't want to go but I have to." I turned towards him, kissed his cheek and said,"I'll come soon." He nodded and then we both went downstairs.

Bhai has already arrived and was waiting for me when we reached downstairs. I hugged him and went to my mayka.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it??
They got embarrassed again 😂

Anyways please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

Follow me on instagram Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁