CHAPTER - 33

Target : 55 votes

Aditya went to Trishu's room to check her before sleeping

Aditya went to Trishu's room to check her before sleeping. He entered inside and he heard some mumblings. He went towards her and saw her mumbling something while trembling and crying in her sleep.
"No..please. I'm sorry.....please...listen to me...."
He was shocked he shook her,"trishu trishu. Trishu." She woke with a jolt,"NOO." She was breathing heavily and sweat beads were present on her forehead. She looked at me and he hugged her. He said while rubbing her back,"shh. Bachha calm down. You're safe." She hugged him tightly. After a min he broke the hug and gave her water which she gulped in a go.

He said,"trishu are you alright? What happened? Did you see a nightmare?" She nodded like a child and said,"I'm fine." "Do you wanna talk about it?" She shook her head and he said,"okay we will not. Now sleep." She looked at me and said,"can I sleep with you?" He smiled and said,"of course baccha. Come we'll sleep together." He made her lay on the bed while he sat beside her. She kept her head on his lap and he caressed her hair untill she slept. He kissed her forehead and gently placed her head on the pillow. He was now adamant to not leave her. He layed beside her and slept while thinking about her. He was thinking about her nightmare when he dozed off.

NEXT MORNING

Abhimanyu woke up. He glanced at his phone to check time. It was 8 am. He freshened up and went downstairs. He saw everyone sitting except ruhaan and siya as they are not early risers. All the males were busy with their business talks while kalyani was in pooja room and meera was preparing breakfast. Soon ruhaan and siya also came.

After an hour meera called everyone for breakfast. Rajveer said,"after breakfast everyone get ready. We'd to go at Sharma's place." Everyone nodded and dig in their breakfast. For abhimanyu the time was moving too slow. As he couldn't wait to see her. Since he came to know about her accident he just wants her one glance. He just wanted to see himself if she is really fine or not. After breakfast everyone got ready.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here Aditya woke up at 7 to see Trishti sleeping beside soundlessly peacefully. He woke up slowly not wanting to disturb her and went to his room to freshen up. After that he went downstairs to see everyone busy in the preparation for pooja. Just then reena came with tea and said,"maa, aajaiye tea is ready." She came from the temple. And everyone had their tea. Everyone was sipping tea when Aditya said," trishu got a nightmare yesterday." Everyone looked at him and he continued,"yesterday I was working so before sleeping I went to check on her. When I went in her room she was having nightmare. She was breathing heavily and trembling." Vijay stood from her place and said,"what? How is she now? Let me see her." Aditya stopped him and said,"she is alright papa. And she is sleeping so there's no matter to go and see her." Arjun said,"but why does she have it suddenly?" "Don't know bhai. But she was pleading and apologising. It was as if she was begging someone to listen to her." "That means she have got nightmare of that night." This time Vikram said. Aditya said,"maybe." Everyone nodded. After tea everyone got busy in the preparation.