back at camp pt2 | chapter forty six

NOAH

This better not be some Island of the Slaughtered type shit, because I don't want to die or see Geoff sewn to Owen.

I've been ignoring Duncan this whole trip, which is hard considering that we are on a tiny disgusting island with the same people for who knows how long. I just know I have to find Cody and get the fuck out of here. Go home, and sleep.

Sierra is actually foul, and so is Chris. I can't believe we are being filmed when Cody is missing, I can't believe Sierra even decided to take Cody as a hostage in the first place. I'm not sure if she's got a strange obsession anymore or if she's broken in the head.

God, why do I care so much?

I didn't even think I liked Cody at the start, but now it's like he's weasled his way into my life and I can't get rid of him. He's different, but he's one of my good friends now. Can I change that?

Friends look out for each other, like how Owen looks out for me or Gwen looks out for Trent. So I'll do anything to get Cody back safe, even if it's spending another season on Camp Wawanakwa.

"I hate this so so much," Gwen complained. She lugged her suitcase to the newly refurbished but still disgusting, untouched cabins and sat down, crossed her legs and cried. "I hate this reality show."

Courtney made her way over to her and started comforting her. Honestly, these groups of people are trainwrecks, but paparazzi paints us as 'the ideal friend group'. Friend group? What friend group? They find our arguments amusing when it causes us a great deal of pain, like the Duncan Gwen Courtney love triangle, like when Heather was using Lindsay and Beth or like how Duncan and I are ignoring each other right now.

Bridgette made her way into the center of the cabins and loudly clapped her hands. "So today we start on trying to find Cody." Trent nodded, and we began to discuss the plan.

"Since there are  twenty or so of us, we should split up into two groups and walk together," Bridgette began. "So we should get into groups now..."

"We could just be in the original teams we were in at the start of Season One," Courtney suggested. "The Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass. It's easier. Plus, we have no time to waste."

"What about Alejandro? He wasn't in Season One," Heather said, and when Alejandro beamed she scowled. 

"Just go with Heather," Duncan suggested. 

I don't know why I get the feeling that Cody would be hidden somewhere I knew the most. But I know this island too well, and yet...

"Then it's settled," Courtney said and grabbed Duncan's arm. "You half search the east, we'll search the west. Meet back here for lunch and then get back to it until three. Then take a break and start again tomorrow. We do this until we find Cody, is that understood?"

I will find Cody.

a/n

sorry this is shitty im tired