we fall together. | chapter fifty three

codemeister

❤💬📩778,997 likes

❤💬📩
778,997 likes

codemeister what is this mf doing in my house with his books and a glass of water

comments

noahstere.cra *OUR house
codemeister stopit
noahstere.cra i know you're blushing

kaleidoscope just friends????
codemeister uh
heatherkasu nah i didnt know you were here adrien agreste
codemeister its complicated
yafavgoth i figured it out for you, its friends with benefits 😏
noahstere.cra holy shit

justinacock 😏😏
noahstere.cra leave.
justinacock meanie

///

CODY

I stared at Noah as he made himself comfortable in my house. He didn't say a word as he put his stuff down on the kitchen counter, connected his Bluetooth headphones and filled up a glass of water. He then disappeared as he walked up the stairs.

Weird.

I was flattered that Noah had come to check up on me, but if check up meant that he would completely isolate himself in my house, then I don't want it. 

I finished a few household chores before I followed him upstairs. He was sitting down on the floor and calmly reading a book. The Total Drama group chat was going off like crazy, but he ignored it and didn't even notice me come in. 

I sat down next to him and yanked his headphones off. He made a strangled noise, like a cat. "What was that for?"

"You can't just walk into my house, not say anything, walk into my bedroom and ignore me," I said. 

He stared at me and grumbled. "Okay, sorry." We sat there for about two seconds before the silence thickened. Noah opened his mouth and said, "Now what? Do you want me to start a conversation or kiss you or something?"

I shrugged. "That might help the awkwardness." He kissed me delicately on the lips before I jerked my head back and said, "Wait, but we haven't established anything yet."

Noah rolled his eyes. "We don't need to. The entire group chat already has."

///

total drama fuckers

heather: and that's why alejandro is a manwhore and i will never EVER date him or like him back

courtney: i don't know why you went through all that effort to type all that when you two are literally dating

alejandro: THATS WHAT I SAID

alejandro: mi amor, do you have dementia?

heather: NO I DON'T

gwen: you guys are still hot together though