𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎,

JULIANNA EVERGLOW knew who she was from a very early age. For as long as Juli could remember, everybody loved her. She never knew exactly what it was. She just knew that she had something special. 

Most people would describe her as a goody-two-shoes, or a virtuous young girl. some thought of her as a picture-perfect girl, with her pink skirts, bows, and pigtails. they thought she was a weak, and fragile little girl. eventually, she began to believe them; if that was who everyone saw her as... then that was what she would become.

julianna clutched her backpack straps as she entered the 4th grade hallway. her bubble braids fell down her back as she hung her backpack up in her locker. she played with the hair under the elastic band as she moved. 

"hey, julianna i like your uh-- your eyebrows," ethan choked before smiling and scratching the back of his head. julianna giggle before speaking up. "thanks, i like yours too," she said in a confused but kind manner. 

"well, i gotta go. walk with me?" julianna asked walking in front of him. 

"yes, i mean-- yea fo sho, cool. cool." he muttered blushing a bit. "this is me," she smiled waving a bit before turning around. "wait," he spoke , catching her attention. "do you wanna like, be my girlfriend?" he smiled waiting for her response. 

"ethan, your very nice and cute; it's just im not aloud to date yet--" ethan snatched the paper and her books out of her hand, ripping the pages to shreds before speaking. 

"your ugly anyways, i was only kidding," he spoke before laughing.

"but i thought-- you thought wrong," ethan interrupted her before roughly shoving past her shoulder, heading to class. julianna kneeled to the ground picking up the paper shreds from her book with tears brimming her eyes. a tear fell on the sheet of paper as she wiped it away with her knuckle.

𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Her alarm clock blared, causing her to groan. she leaned up out of her bed before unplugging the alarm clock. she placed the duvet covers over her shoulders until an infuriating voice boomed throughout the home. "JULIANNA 'YVONNE EVERGLOW. I KNOW YO ASS AIN'T STILL SLEEPING," 

julianna rolled her eyes as her door opened, sinking into the warmth of her matress, "girl, get the hell uppp, momma is finna come in here and I'm tired of her fuckin mouthh," irene spoke before leaving. magnolia she waited outside for a second before walking into the room, snatching the pink comforter of julianna's body.

"I'm up," she muttered rolling her eyes. "like I said," magnolia muttered causing julianna to whisper curse words under her breath.  " 'LiKe I sAiD', bitch shut up, baldheaded ass. can't stand her I swear ta godd," she muttered before praying. she rubbed her head before cutting her shower water on.

rakim loaded up both the vehicles with their boxes, framed photos, and kitchen utensils. juli chew on the twizzler she'd gotten from the gas station as she kicked her feet. everyone gathered into the white 2023 chevorlet suburban.