ii , ❝why are you so mean?❜❜

imma start writing longer chapters

 "ethan reyes, head to the main office. ETHAN REYES please head to the main office, thank you." ethan groaned standing up from his seat making his way to the office with his things. he looked in the office, seeing a girl with her head down. she had a long ponytail that ended just above the waistline. she wore a dark grey essentials hoodie, black lululemon leggings, nike socks, and the same color tasmans as her hoodie. 

the grey airpod max's sat over her ears as she stood up. she turned around causing ethan's face to curl up into a mug. "hey, ethan. this is julianna-- i know her, so why im here?" he asked making miss. larson role her eyes. 

"your gonna be escorting her around the building, i expect nothing but the best from you two," she spoke going back into her private office. ethan rolled his eyes as julianna cleared her throat. "me and my mom made you jalapeno poppers," she spoke handing him the tupperware. '

"thanks, i guess. i still don't wanna be friends," he spoke making her frown a bit.

"why are you so mean?" she mumbled before looking around. he just stared at her.

" here's study hall. where me and my friends sit around not doin' shit. you'll probably be over here with us because you have no friends," he shrugged. 

"hey that's mean," she frowned, causing him to smile a bit.  he loved pissing her off but he also  liked how overly happy she was but he still didn't like her. 

"notti-- oh hi," a girl waved causing julianna to lift her arm up to wave. ethan slapped her hand down, not wanting her to wave at the girl. "bitch, if she wants to wave at me she can. hi girlll, you so pretty," she smiled 

"thank you," she blushed a bit about to walk away to talk to her until, she was snatched up by notti. "hey! i was going to talk to her," julianna spoke. 

"i honestly don't give a fuck." he shrugged as she snatched her shirt out of his grasp. she lolligagged in front of him causing him to sigh as she bumped into the librarian. "oh, im sorry." she spoke in a panic, bending over to pick up the books off the floor.