iii, ❝if you got something to say, you should say it right now,❜❜

(the images look a bit weird rn but I dont feel like fixing them

"¿hablas español?" the deli owner, Mattheo asked squinting his eyebrows. 

"¿si porque?..." Julianna tilted her head to the side in confusion. 

"you're hired!" mattheo threw her an apron. 

she tied the apron around her waist as she fixed her leggings. 

*ding* the bell to the entrance rang letting her know there was a presence. she didn't know it was an unwanted presence. big group, about 11-13 boys, men? who cares, they were just very loud and cluttered. 

she scrunched her face at the smell of weed and sweaty ski masks. she walked away from the counter, asking Mattheo to cover for her as she went to check out all the commotion. "can you guys, quiet down a bit?" she asked moving her hands. 

"who u?" a short guy with braids asked (dudeylo) 

"eso es notti una pequeña aventura," ddot shrugged. 

"oh, no. él no es mi novio ni es mi amigo." she murmured crossing her arms. 

Notti moved between the other guys before standing face to face with julianna. 

"if you got something to say, you should say it right now," he shrugged as his stare pierced her skin. they held eye contact until she broke it before clearing her throat, she rolled her eyes as he squinted at her before lowering his head while laughing quietly. 

"aww, baby did I make you mad?" he asked before chuckling. julianna scoffed walking back to the cash register. "don't call me that,"

-------

𝟔:𝟎𝟎
𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

📍| large ranch style, everglow estate.

Julianna closed the shower curtain before drying herself off. she brushed her curly brown hair. she decided to leave it natural before she ended up with heat damage. since she was getting picked up by dd's impatient ass she had to put some pep in her step. she pulled her jeans over her legs as she changed the song over and over.

she did some light makeup, touching her lips up with some summer Friday lip balm. she changed her phone case to match her outfit. it was a white north-face puffer case that fit her phone perfectly. (she has a iPhone 13 pro max silver btww)