iiii , ❝ realize you divine,❜❜

Julianna sat in her science class, waiting for her to give the assignment

Julianna sat in her science class, waiting for her to give the assignment. "okay, children. today we are gonna be learning about newton's laws of motion," she spoke as her fingers clicked on the computer keys. 

"can someone name the three laws? I won't be calling on hands because most of you shouldn't know what this is yet." she said.

"the law of inertia,-- hey i was gonna say that !" notti interrupted julianna. "as if you knew what that was dumbass," they began arguing in the middle of class. "both of y'all just go to the office," Mrs. Fenty sighed. 

"this is all your fault!--no it's yours nigga," they bickered back in forth down the hall. the both sat away from each other mugging eachother from time to time. "fuck you looking at?" notti bucked as Julianna stuck up her fingers "you nigga," she murmured. 

"stop fuckin' cussing wit ya baldheaded ass." he mumbled. 

"first off, nigga isn't a cuss word, secondly i have more hair than you. you dead look like a bald monkey-- cut it out!" the assistant principal yelled causing Julianna to frown, notti just sat there like 'who tf this nigga talking to?'. 

"enough with the vulgar language! head to my office, you guys are gonna sit there, and talk privately until we can get this figured out." causing them to nod. 

"the question you guys need to be asking, is why? why do you act this way towards each other," he said shutting the door. 

"speak up ethan." she said sitting in the assistant principal's chair, eating his candy like a queen.

"you first," he bickered again. 

"fine hoe, I only act this way because you've been an asshole since i've been back," she crossed her arms waiting for him to speak up. 

"why do you act this way?" she asked, pulling her knees to her chest, still sitting in the chair.

"cus you- you js- like you." he shrugged. 

"may i ask one question?" she asked causing him to nod. 

"why do you always put everything on me? why am I always at fault when it comes to our situation, to you in general. anytime something bad happens, you always take it out on me.. I could just be sitting there by myself and I'm suddenly to blame.-- I don't kno- no, tell me." she squinted 

he just shrugged staring everywhere but at her. "what's over there? I need you to be looking at me," she spoke grabbing his chin directing his gaze back to her.