vi, ❝find something worth saving, its all for the taking,❜❜

"Why? Does it look bad?" julianna asked scanning her outfit. she had on flare jeans a long sleeve pink v-neck crop top, paired with her pink Yeezy slides. "because it's against school policy," Mr. Parker spoke as he stared at her cleavage. "but my shirt isn't even that short," she muttered. 

"do I need to call the principal?" he asked making her face flush. "but why? Evelyn is wearing the same thing as me.." she reasoned as he still shook his head. "Evelyn's different. go change, now." he demanded making her sigh.

"there's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing!" she defended herself as he wrote her a detention slip. "well if you want to dress like a whore, you can do that. but not in my classroom" she teared up as he forced her into the classroom next door to fill out a sheet on what she did wrong. the teacher squinted her eyes wondering why julianna was sent to her room. she never got in trouble. ever. 

"hey julianna baby, why you in here?" she said making heads whip towards her. notti's head shot up so damn quickly. "Mr. Parker said my outfit was against school policy... i don't really know if it is and I don't have anything else to wear. "baby, no it's not." she said scanning julianna's outfit. 

"this other girl was wearing the exact same thing as me" she said wiping under her nose.

"just find somewhere to sit. you want some snacks or sum?" she spoke emailing the school board. "oh no, I'm ok," she sniffled looking for somewhere to sit. she sat at the table in the far corner on her own. 

"hey." notti muttered making the girl look up. her watery eyes squinted as she smiled and waved at him. "here," he spoke handing her the tupperware. "what's this?" she smiled with her voice all groggy. "sabrosa, I made it myself. you don't gotta eat it-- no I will, thank you," she reassured him opening the tupperware. "take some," she gestured making him hesitate before taking one. 

"why are you sitting here?" she asked as she stuck the plastic fork he packed into the tajin covered fruit. "I cant sit by you?" he squinted tilting his head. "no-- I mean yes, but it seems like your friends are waiting for you," she spoke making him shake his head. 

"nah they good. they can wait. but why you was crying?" he asked looking at her tears. "you promise you won't do anything like last time?" she asked hoping he won't embarrass himself. "uh. sure," he said lying through his teeth. 

"so I was in class, and then Mr. Parker just randomly started staring at me and kept adjusting how he was sitting or whatever, and then he finally came up to me like you need to leave, that outfit isn't acceptable. and I was like does it look bad? and he was like no its against school policy,-- "no the fuck it ain't." let me finish the story ethan.. he kepy staring at the v-neck like the skin showing yk? anyways he was like do I need to call the principal? and I was like there's nothing wrong with my outfit, then he said well if you want to dress like a whore, you can do that. but not in my classroom--get the fuck up," notti interrupted her in the last sentence dragging her back to Mr. Parker's room. 

the stood outside the door as he gave her the talk. "look, julianna. I'm not tryna be mean cus I know how you get, but you gotta stop being a fucking pushover. shit like that will get yo lil ass killed. you always tryna please niggas and that's not how the world works, it's okay to be nice but not all the fucking time." he spoke making her tear up. "but I don't-- mean to," she hiccuped wiping the tears away. 

"hey, stop crying. your okay." he said grabbing her inhaler out of her backpack pocket just in case. he shook the inhaler before tilting it putting it at the right angle before shaking it again. "you ok baby?" he scanned her face in concern he didn't even realize what he called her. 

she coughed before nodding. "you sure?" he asked again. "yes, I'm ok." she smiled. "ok go in there and cuss him out," he gestured about to head back to his class. "waitt-- you said I can't," she dragged.

"you can this time,-- but I'm scared I don't wanna be mean," she said making him deadpan her like they didn't just talk about that. he sighed giving in, "alr, this is the last time I'm doing this for you. i better see a change in you sticking up for yoself. and I'm not playing," he sighed before grabbing her hand dragging her back into Mr. parkers room. they stood hand in hand as notti cussed Mr. Parker out, and whenever you thought he was done. he just kept going.

---

"ummm,---AHH WHAT THE FUCK," julianna screamed standing on the toilet cover. she was currently on facetime with notti. "julianna." he scolded. "well my fucking bad there's a spider in here." she snapped as she threw her dad's funky nike slide at the spider, killing it. (there was no babies) 

notti laughed silently as she snapped at him. "you need to stop laughing! this is serious!" she screeched as he laughed louder. "you mad?" he asked ROLLING "ouu this is why you need to shut your mouth --"

 "that shut up shit don't work wit me, wrong nigga." he chuckled before she rolled her eyes. 

"I don't care," she said looking at the red button with a x on it. it was calling her name. 

"aww you look so cute," he started dying when he saw the look on her face. 

"shut up pissy ass nigga," she said before hanging up quickly.

"cameras..?" she muttered before standing up from her bed to stretch. *bzzz bzzz* she rolled her eyes as notti called her for the millionth time. "yes?"

"why u hang up?" he asked side eyeing the camera as she rummaged around in her closet. "you always laughing at me." she mumbled before looking for her ring light. "I'm sorry juju," he said snickering.

"you wanna go over ddots in a lil bit?" notti questioned her. 

"who's all gonna be there?"she asked

"keke, and mimi," he spoke clearing his throat. "when are we going?" she asked tilting her head. 

"in like 5 minutes." he grumbled walking down a familiar street. "oh, well I'm not necessarily ready yet so just come in my door's unlocked." she insisted.