vii, ❝pleasure over matter,❜❜

"no, you have to pour the mix in with the milk and eggs," julianna instructed as she poured the first batch into the cupcake pan. they were currently in Mrs. Blossom's home ec class. "Bro.. i'm doing that." he side-eyed her. 

"You so pissy. this is why I should've picked someone else-- shut that shit up," he interrupted her shaking his head.

*ping!* julianna looked at her phone before rolling her eyes and turning it over. "who was that?" notti turnt his face up as he watched her turn her phone over. "nobody serious," she sighed shaking her head. 

"Obviously it is nigga. turnin' ya phone n shii." he scrunched his face up tryna grab her phone. "stop." she replied snatching her phone away from him. "yo what da fuck is u doinn?" he asked as he began to get aggravated. "can you stop?" she asked putting her phone on the counter behind her. 

"Just tell me who it was," he said running his hands through his hair. "can we talk about it later?" she asked brushing it off. "no. I wanna talk bout it now fuck wrong witchu?" he spoke looking at her crazy. 

she unlocked her phone about to respond until he snatched it and began reading the text messages. "who dis?" he asked repressing his aggressiveness. "Bro. he-- not ya bro," 

"it's just marquis ," she looked around him not making eye contact. "but who is he ta you?" he squinted waiting for her to respond. *bring bringg* the bell rung making her grab her phone and walk out of the classroom. 

---

🎀julianna everglow!🎀

tuesday, may 2 2022. her room-- 9:32pm 📍

julianna sat in her room arguing with ethan over something so unserious. he would not let go of what happened the morning before. 

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

iMessage 9:33 pm

so you finna tell me who that nigga is or nah?