𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗

Auburn Hair

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

" A bed, " Francis begins, his voice laced with incredulity. " You changed your mind for a bed, " he repeats, grunting slightly as he shoulders both of your luggage for the sleepover. You had wanted to carry yours, but he insisted; he doesn't deserve your pity.

You click your tongue in mild annoyance. " It's an Alaska king bed, Francis,n" you defend, crossing your arms. " It's big, it's wide, it's comfortable, " you begin to explain, a hint of enthusiasm creeping into your tone. " I could go on, but long story short, it's awesome. "

Francis hums thoughtfully, his gaze turning to you as you walk alongside each other. " Why spend so much money on a singular, big bed? What about the guest rooms? " he asks, genuinely curious.

" That's the thing, " you reply, your excitement evident in your tone. " You don't need guest rooms when you have that bed. It's huge! All three of us could sleep on the same bed, no problem!b" You beam, finding unexpected enthusiasm in discussing the merits of a mattress on wood.

" Okay, whatever you say, " Francis surrenders, a smile playing on his lips. You continue your walk, following the directions that Kuntt had written on paper. As you press forward, the imposing silhouette of a huge mansion comes into view.

Francis peers over your shoulder, his taller frame looming over you due to the height difference. " Are we at the right place? " he whispers, his voice tinged with uncertainty. " Did he draw out his location correctly? "

You look up, feeling just as confused as Francis. " Uhm, " you breathe, holding up the paper for him to see. His brows furrow further as he examines it.

" We'll have to find out when we get there, " he states decisively. You nod in agreement.

Approaching the gate, you both take in the sight of the long walls covered in ivy, concealing the mansion within. " What the fuck, " you mutter, glancing around in disbelief.

Just then, Kuntt emerges from the door, the distance between the door and the gate requiring a long walk. Clad in a sweater and slacks, his hair pulled back into a ponytail, he waves eagerly in your direction. You and Francis exchange a glance before returning the gesture.

After a few minutes of jogging, Kuntt finally arrives at the gate. " Hey, it's nice to see you two, " he greets, his smile warm and welcoming.

You appraise Kuntt from head to toe, then cast a skeptical glance at the mansion. " Did you invite us to rob someone's house? " you ask bluntly.

Kuntt gasps in offense. " I would never! I have enough to go around. "

You roll your eyes, your gaze flickering to the massive statue fountain of Kuntt in the middle of the front yard, perfectly framed by bushes. " Clearly, " you mutter under your breath.